Independent Powerhouse Tour Sampler

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 16, 2003
Yeah...the Krizz songs sound pretty good. There different and dont sound like complete canned SM. Rittz sounds pretty good too. Im not feeling the Mayday group project but I like the Wrekonize solo stuff. Prozak is meh to me.

Aug 27, 2007
strange has really got their shit together imo

they are doing an amazing job of putting out all of their releases to the fullest (100% sound quality, 100% production, 100% artwork) i love seeing how far theyve come and how much the roster has improved over the years.

cant wait for ces cru (not gonna dl the leak), tech, mayday, wrekonize, or kaliko's new one...im fully expecting all of these to be SOLID as hell.

looking forward to hearing the rittz project, but def gonna dl that one first...prozak is eh and stevie stone never interested me whatsoever

Props: DubbC415
Aug 27, 2007
...did i miss something?

should have said "100% artwork/packaging"...every strange release these days has a really well put together booklet.with the exception of "welcome to strangeland" i cant think of one strange album ive got that doesnt look 100%.all techs shit, all kalikos shit, lynch's 3 albums, the mayday record...

i guess kutt's arent the greatest ever...but please elaborate?

May 7, 2008
he just trollin cause he dont like the art dude..

Professionally the quality of the packaging is good and alot better than the old days..

Strange should do a yearly compilation album where every artist on the label submits 3 tracks.. cause im loving this sampler!! haha just 2 short lol

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
I downloaded this straight from the strange music website. I think as a sampler alone it blows away 98% of full albums that have been dropped this year. I just pre-ordered the Rittz album and was gonna do it anyway, but hearing the full track and snippet, especially the snippet sealed it for me.

Jul 1, 2004
The sampler is pretty dope for the most part. Still not much of a Prozak fan. Never really listened to much Rittz, but he gained another fan. Like Smittycal said Im feeling Wrek's more than Mayday. I'd say Im lookin forward to Something Else and 2 Birds 1 Stone the most.

Props: smittycal
Aug 27, 2007
The sampler is pretty dope for the most part. Still not much of a Prozak fan. Never really listened to much Rittz, but he gained another fan. Like Smittycal said Im feeling Wrek's more than Mayday. I'd say Im lookin forward to Something Else and 2 Birds 1 Stone the most.
honestly, was never a fan of dude whatsoever, but based off his 2 tracks on this sampler i checked out a few more of his tracks and am now in the same boat.

dude is dope and theres no way his album wont be worth $9.99, so i will be picking it up as well...goodjob rittz/strange...that is a sampler doing its job to a T.

...now if they could only sell me on prozak & stevie stone i would be copping every single release theyre putting out.lol

Props: smittycal
Apr 25, 2006
I can't recall a bad Rittz track. Ive been on board with him since the first white jesus mixtape...I was worried about the tracks from stange but Im liking it so far....Im anticipating his release more than any other on strange....that's me tho!