INCORPORATION.LABELS AND BUSINESS..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2002
GOING THREW THE BOARDS I NOTICED THAT RECORD LABELS ARE ENTERTAINMENT BUT I HAVE YET TO NOTICE ONE THAT IS INCORPORATED........

NO MATTER HOW SMALL OF A LABEL YOU HAVE THERE IS NO REASON NOT TO BE INCORPORATED.....

THERE IS A HUGE RISK IN NOT BEING INCORPORATED.......

IF YOUR WONDERING WHAT ARE THOSE RISKS AND/OR HOW YOU CAN BECOME INCORPORATED..GET AT ME...

Apr 26, 2002
www.PROJECTAFFILIATED.com
i think moonshine is the only incorporated label here....most record companies like us for example are 2 small 2 handle the paper work involved, ive done research on it and would agree there are many benefits 2 becoming inc. but you also have 2 worry about filing taxes every quarter and the other paperwork involved and we just dont have the time rite now 2 handle it

May 30, 2002
who told you that you have to file taxes every quarter?? It also depends what level your gonna get incorporated...The before and after paperwork should be handle by the person that is doing the incorporation file with you? Well at least I do, I dont know about everyone else!!!