Inconsiderate people

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
So it's Finals week...I let this girl in my class borrow my notes cause she was absent...It's been two weeks and the bitch hasn't came to class and didn't give me my notes and she has my number..so now I am studying for my final w/ 1/3 of my notes.....I CANT STAND PEOPLE!!!! The only reason why I let her get them was earlier in the semster she asked for them ad gave them back...I CAN'T STAND INCONSIDERATE PEOPLE

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Why didn't you give her a copy!? Your mind got hypnotized over the thought of gettin some ass, now you're fucked in the way you didnt intend on getting fucked. Good luck on the finals though lol.

Dec 11, 2002
MOSA said:
Yes...I am a girl...and NO I didn't want to fuck....I am strickly dickly!!!!

YEEEEEEEE!

...yeah.. I'd say o'girl that borrowed your notes needs smack back to reality.. lol... but if she hasnt been in class for two weeks and now its time for the test.. do you think she's even coming back?

May 18, 2002
i had that shit happen to me once. i was fucking heated. after that, to anyone who ever asked me again, i just say, someone fucked it up for you. too bad.

MOSA

Sicc OG
May 18, 2002
@ KALYN--I REALLY DON'T THINK SHE IS ...CAN'T REALLY SAY I CARE EITHER..I JUST WANT MY DAM NOTES.LMAO..THE CLASS IS THREE HOURS LONG AND ABOUT 5 PAGES OF NOTES IS WHAT YOU ACCUMULATE...DAM BITCH

@D-BOY- THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I SAID..SHE HAD FUCKED IT UP FOR EVERYONE ELSE....I USAULLY JUST SIT AND CLASS AND MIND MY BUSINESS..SO I DON'T HAVE TO MAKES ASSOCIATES SO THEY CAN ASK ME FOR SHIT..BUT THE CLASS WAS SMALL AND WELL..WHEN THEIR IS NO MORE YOU HAVE NO CHOCE BUT TO SIT NEXT TO PEOPLE.