incisions & timebomb

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Cut the crap. Stop following each other from thread to thread rehashing the same old shit. that's all.
thank you. shit is lame

i remember back in the days on this site when doing that shit used to be considered entertaining but 2013 damn near 2014 things change and its dumb as fuck now..anyone arguing back and forth on the internet destroying threads and making whole forums about themselves needs to go

i actually dont have a problem with timebomb or incisions but that whole shit is childish as hell

even if dudes mom is hot id take someones head off for that shit, in *real life*.
and saying the same shit about timebomb and ap when the threads have been locked for a reason is equally as annoying to me

dont NO ONE wanna read that bullshit
act like adults

Last edited:

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
&& speaking from common sense if nothing else Incisions @Incisions the AP & tb fight was not going to happen, so no one ducked it. It would be suicide for either one of them to think they would go to the other ones hood for a fist fight. Get real. So drop the shit already!

Aug 17, 2011
yea, didnt think shit was goin down, as usual wit these internet arrangements, but it just felt 2 me like ap was foreal and timebomb was all games, but if u say drop then it's dropped

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
if AP was serious he would have showed up at a predestined time that had been talked about for a week in advance

im not backing up timebomb but to think either one of them was serious is kinda funny to me

i think you just dont like dude and thats made you think he was serious but deep down you know he wasnt

but whatever, who really gives a fuck this shit happened like 2 months ago man

move the fuck on

Apr 25, 2002
But for real though........this site go so fucking hard.

To think about some of the cards that have been pulled on here and the fucking ROASTINGS that have occurred.......its comical/crazy/sad/weird/scary all at the same time.

I mean, dude had his moms straight plastered all over the thread with dudes talking bout how they nut in her asshole. LOOOLLLLLLLLLL

I mean, I don't even know what to say.

I did LMFAO tho - that's fa sho.