Incest Is Funny

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 24, 2003
what the fuck does gbr mean

and how is this funny? some dude pretended to rape his daughter and got off on it and then you got off on it. thats some chomo rapist shit, fuck this thread

Feb 14, 2004
Jazzo, it's official, you need to put the definition for, "GBR", in your sig. I've seen a ton of people ask you what it means. lol

Aug 24, 2003
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=gbr

GBR 1 up, 1 down
buy gbr mugs, tshirts and magnets
Short for Gay Balls Room. The east banquet room or EBR of the snow goose restaurant where lame and boring functions are held.
"Dude I have a party in the GBR room tonight with like 40 guests. Three hours later, that shit was fucking gay man, only like 5 people showed up, and I made $9.00.
lame boring stale weak a chore retarded ridiculous
by The Alaskan Truth Spitter Jan 10, 2010 share this

gbr 2 up, 27 down
gay bringers
oh cool, gbr having a match.
by HeatoN May 7, 2003 share this

GBR 31 up, 22 down
gotta bitch rollin
man he gbr
gnr lol rotf lmao lmfao
by Talia Michelle Jun 18, 2009 share this

Aug 24, 2003
no offense to the thirty year old white guys

i just picture a 30 yr old white guy with a new era hat on backwards with everyone laughing at the end of some story then says "ha he gotta brotha rollin!" and ruining it

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
I'm not the only one who says it on the board. GBR get's common usage here in the Portland area and some. And no I am not a white guy... Also, this is just acting and if it was real I would not find it funny at all. The actors were all over 18 when it was made. So those of you who are getiing all excited need to settle down, because I have beat down my share of Cho Mo's while on lock. As a matter of fact I am about to go Cho Mo hunting later this year when I am sentenced...