In the Wal-Mart parking lot gettin some head, gettin some head...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 4, 2004
Kinda old news... seen this last month an forgot to post...:ermm:

Woman accused of having sex with boy in Anderson Wal-Mart parking lot

ANDERSON — A 30-year-old Anderson woman accused of having sex or intimate encounters with at least three underage boys who ranged in age from 15 to 16 years old pleaded not guilty today in Shasta County Superior Court.

Deborah Lee Towe, who was arrested Tuesday afternoon at her Thomas Avenue home, is charged with 11 felonies, including unlawful sexual intercourse with a minor, oral copulation of a person under the age of 16, committing lewd acts upon a child and arranging a meeting with a minor for a lewd purpose.

A 48-page Anderson police report released Wednesday shows that a school resources officer assigned to Anderson Middle School was contacted on April 27 by that school’s vice principal after two female students (hating ass bitches) told him that the mother of one of their friends was having sex with boys.

During a subsequent investigation, which is ongoing, one of those boys told police he struck up a friendship with Towe while visiting her home. He told police that he had sex with her in the backseat of her car at Wal-Mart in Anderson and that they also drank alcohol, the report said.

Another alleged victim, who was 15 and a freshman in 2008, told detectives that he, too, had sex with Towe and that she had sent him sexually suggestive text messages and a photo on his cell phone.

He also alleged that Towe had told him to come over and “do stuff,” the report said.

The boy told detectives that they eventually had sex while in a car in the parking lot at Anderson Heights Middle School.

Still another boy, who was 15, told detectives that he and Towe had kissed, but “that’s pretty much it,” the police report said.

But the same boy later admitted that they intimately touched each other at her home, the report said.

During a May 5 police interview with Towe, she initially denied having sex with the boys, but later confessed and began to cry, the report said.

“Deborah Towe stated she never meant to hurt anybody,” the report said. But Towe admitted that she enjoyed the attention she received from the boys, the report said.

“I then made the statement, you must have felt pretty attractive,” an Anderson police detective said in the report. “Deborah Towe stated, “I did, I felt young, I missed all those years,”

She also said she set her sights on the boys to protect her daughter from their affections, the police report said.

Also known as Deborah Lee Stoneberger, Towe remains in custody at Shasta County jail with bail set at $250,000.

Her preliminary hearing was tentatively set for May 26.

Anderson police said Tuesday that they received information on April 27 that Towe had been involved in alleged sexual acts with a number of underage boys.

She was arrested on a warrant after detectives interviewed numerous witnesses and alleged victims, as well as Towe herself.

Jul 29, 2008
she a pedo.. hands down. She kould have found someone atleast 18 if she was that easy.

But fuck those girls that snitched.. and the boys that busted they nuts... I wish I had that opportunity that an older lady would be that easily found when i was that age.

And this goes to all those other fine ass chiks, like Melissa Rodgers or Debra L...

What the fuk is goin on... I wish I was gettin hit up by these chicks when I was 15. I be gettin my wallet filled and my nut sack drained.

Sep 17, 2007
why didn't that happen to me when i was 15? Ungrateful. I think there needs to be an Ungrateful Bastards & Booches Thread.