In The Morning..SLUMP A1 E-LOW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Thanks Lil bro were sorry we couldn't get kreyshawn on this one.we appreciate the feedback.
No doubt bro. Glad you didn't take my biased reply to heart. Especially cause I was drunk last night and only heard the first few seconds of it and said fuck this shit lol I'm a big Kanye West fan and Good Music but I just listened to this right now and it was aight. Not bad at all. I just don't really like when artists use industry beats but keep doing your thing bro and let me know when you get that Kreayshawn feature homie! Lol

Mar 23, 2013
It's all good lil bro we appreciate any type a feed back I feel ya on using industry beats I normally only use my own beats or local producers I figured it can't hurt to try something different.im a let U know when we get that verse.
Thanks again we do appreciate u taking time to check us out.E-low

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
It's all good lil bro we appreciate any type a feed back I feel ya on using industry beats I normally only use my own beats or local producers I figured it can't hurt to try something different.im a let U know when we get that verse.
Thanks again we do appreciate u taking time to check us out.E-low
I like your professionalism breh... Most dudes come on here and catch feelings getting all mad because people aren't feeling it... But you take the criticism and try to improve like an artist should ..

Mar 23, 2013
I like your professionalism breh... Most dudes come on here and catch feelings getting all mad because people aren't feeling it... But you take the criticism and try to improve like an artist should ..
Thanks bro we just glad to be able to do something we love all we want to do is better ourselfs and we know we can't make everyone happy so were happy just getting a few hits along with some feedback is always good.thanks again E-low