in the end you must decide who....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 21, 2005
gonna die for- yuk

just curious if this bay movement is in effect

who is it yuk/bay or g-unit.

i'm just wondering why g-unit is getting lots of money and sales

Jan 20, 2003
wow........... who r u really?? post number 1 huh?

whoever is willing to die for yuk is an idiot. all yuk does is talk shit and strive for more attention. why would u wanna die over some stupidass rap beef?? yuk turns rap beef into street beef. it's unnecessary. game has a lot of folks out here so why would they just all the sudden jump to yuk's side?? nobody needs to take sides here. this shit is stupid as fuck anyways. and g-unit brings out some cool shit. u can't put g-unit in the same group as chingy and ja rule and all that shit. they're hot right now and a lot of people on siccness won't admit that cuz they're still stuck on bay area or die. i used to be a yukmouth fan. he's definitely got some talent but all this diss shit is getting outta hand. i aint feelin that and i'm not supporting it.

May 10, 2002
G-Unit be putting out a lot of bullshit too, just listen to 50's 2 singles both garbage as fuck and when you diss someone hard like Yuk is doing to G-Unit and Game your suppose to get dealt with and it definitely seems like Yuk aint afraid of them, I mean Game and Yuk both stay in LA, obviously Yuk aint no succa.

Feb 13, 2005
KEEPIT_PI said:
I'm feeling them both the same. I aint dying for either them.
I'm feeling them both the same. Them cats aint gonna die for me if I had beef with somebody so I ain't willing to die for none of them. Yuk will try to diss whoever to get put on. He tried that shit with Master P, Scarface, 50 and Em.None of that shit worked. They didn't even diss him back. Not because they are afraid of beef. They just ain't stooping down to his level. Hell, they say misery loves company and it looks like Yuk needs a hug. I like Yuks shit but he needs to stop trying to make a living off of dissing people. Yuk tell J Prince to put some money into your promotions or something that way you can blow up and be a household name like the G-Unit.

Feb 21, 2005
I'M JUST SAYIN WHY WOULD YOU BUY OR SUPPORT SOMEONE IN THE RAP GAME THAT'S NOT REAL..LIKE PAC SAID HE WAS DOING IT FOR HIP HOP, ELIMINATING THE IMPOSTERS. (BEEF WITH BIGGIE). I FEEL LIKE YUK IS DOING THE SAME THING..THAT FAKE ISH IS NOT HELPING THE RAP GAME..HOW CAN A SNITCH HAVE THE HARDEST IMAGE. HOW CAN A TOUNGE RING FOOL MUGG IN HIS WHOLE VIDEO. TO ME HE'S POSING THAT MILLIONARE PIRATE LOOK. IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE..