IN STORES

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Heres a lil diss to hold y'all off til dusty posts his track

-I ain't going to diss the city kuz i bet there's solid homies in sunnyvale//but you i got to kuz i think your funny pal//wish you had functions so I could have you runnin out//i don't even know you but think you soft as bunny tails//still shining in the game only after I suround you with a 100 shells//I make this look easy like chasing snails//livin for revenge
how you won't survive the 50 cal//it's goin down 2nite kid you facing hell//no remorse when i use ya brains to paint the ground//go ahead say your prayers but it's too late for help//you probably never ride alone fake and frail//thugz til'we die chump shut ya mouth//you goin to be screamin save my soul when sk's near ya house// * * * *** * * **

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
Man, everybody hates flame. LOL I asked my homie if he heard of flame (a rapper from Sunnyvale). He said he didn't hear his raps, but he said he knows of "a flame" from SV & thinks he's a piece of shit.

Jun 28, 2009
haha

and he just had to post that shit on his spammed myspace, to let the world knows his own moms hates his ass
-----------------------------
got the link to the female "tAMMy"s page?

Mar 13, 2007
LOL GOOD TO KNOW I'M THAT IMPORTANT TO PEOPLE, FOOLS BE TAKING SCREEN SHOTS OF MY POST FROM A MONTH AGO AND SAVING IT. CAN I ASK WHY U HAVE ME ON UR FRIENDS LIST? I'M DYING TO KNOW
fool, I have nothing against you. I have you on my page where I post up my beats . And as for being important to people don't go on that ego trip; you know ppl just like to clown and shit. You ain't important to anybody but your fam, oh wait.......

$ileNt_eNe_ATL

Jefe De Los Pollos
Aug 12, 2005
^^^^ yea, but then again a lot of "rappers" think they the shit when in reality they hot garbage it completely amazes me how some manage 2 Sell. Honestly I barely listen 2 rap anymore, I rather listen 2 a corrido than 2 Listen to most of the shit that's coming out nowadays, every 1 and they mama is rapper now.