In Need of a singer....Any suggestions???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

EROC

Sicc OG
Jan 9, 2009
DJ PIMP! Im hella feelin kyle too! I got this other song i think he'd be perfect on. Imma get at him coo to drop your name ?

EROC

Sicc OG
Jan 9, 2009
yea, he called me to see if you're cool and i told him u my boy and he said he would hook u up. cant wait to hear the track, the boy is dope
Right on pimp! Kyle is the truth! We gone put it together bro! Stay tuned!

Eroc &CK "Let me in the Door" the mixtape
Eroc& CK "From Back Then Till Now" The Album
and
Eroc "The Remission" The Album

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
kyle told me 500 and i told him u was my peeps so he said 250. either way, kyle is dope and can sing his ass off, make sure u act the part of producer and tell him exactly what u want, however, if u just want him to freestyle it his amazing at that too. i think hes on tour with slick rick but he has studios everywhere including a tour bus. shit should sound good. he has worked with some huge name from the temptations to r kelly so if any of yall reading this ever need some huge names on ya shit, kyle is the most connested cat i know of in the music business and hes a cool dude. best of luck, cant wait to hear the track

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
Get @ smiggz, he was all over that new ampichino album, not that well known but I see him going places fucking with amp, he was on blow 2 as well