in my opinion this could be fight of the year, who do ya'll got?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2004
TITO FELIX TRINIDAD is makeing a comeback, and his first opponent is RICARDO MAYORGA, both fighters are known for going all out, i got tito winning by knockout 9th round scorecards at 77-75 in trinidads favor, mayorgas 2nd knockout loss, what about ya'll?

Jun 16, 2004
unfortunately i just remembered it doesn't take place until october 2 which is fuckin weak then night where zab judah is also suppose to fight an opponent they haven't picke out yet, but ti'll then i'll just wait ti'll the EXECUTIONER(Bernard Hopkins) beats the shit out of oscar de la hoya which takes place in september which is also weak, but still makes for good entertainment

May 6, 2002
Ha, you lookin way to far ahead...at fights that arent even as good as ones commin up in the next month.

I'm talkin about

Gatti vs Dorin & Leijas vs Bojado - Both July 24th

Casamayor vs Seda - This Saturday!!!

Freitas vs Corrales - August 7th.

Man, any of those fights will rip on this Hopkins-De La Hoya (probably wont go down) fight, and Tito's fat ass commin in to fight Sloppy Mayorga.

Gatti over Dorin
Leijas over Bojado
Casamayor over Seda
Freitas over Corrales...I hope Freitas wrecks this fool.

Jan 9, 2004
I'm don't think Tito will come back all that strong like he was before he got his ass handed to him by Hopkins. I pick Mayorga by decision on that one.

The fight I'm waiting for is Bojado/Leija, I pick Bojado to knock out Leija.
Like KaliHydro I'm thinking Casamayor over Seda and Freitas over Corrales. Don't know about Gatti/Dorin.

May 15, 2004
lol yes this will be the fight of the year, been waiting for my man felix to come back to the ring, since hopkins got lucky... i mean trinidad is my favorite boxer ever since i saw him beat the fuck outta oscar del la hoya.. trinidad is ganna come back stronger then ever, after a big fall from boxing he had, hes ganna wanna come back real strong and especially if that lil bitch mayorga is talking shit.. i mean all the people who watched mayorgas last fight, knows tito is ganna win! the boriquas want are champ back!

May 6, 2002
I dont like either fighter, but I'd go with Mayorga on the KO.
Trinidad has been way too inactive. His last real fight was with Hopkins, then he took a long break. Then he faught some Middle Easter born French, Cheriffi, who was a "former" champ back in 97 or some sh. Then he took an even longer break. Now is commin to fight Mayorga, and he will get KO'd.

Dec 25, 2003
U RIP said:
lol yes this will be the fight of the year, been waiting for my man felix to come back to the ring, since hopkins got lucky... i mean trinidad is my favorite boxer ever since i saw him beat the fuck outta oscar del la hoya.. trinidad is ganna come back stronger then ever, after a big fall from boxing he had, hes ganna wanna come back real strong and especially if that lil bitch mayorga is talking shit.. i mean all the people who watched mayorgas last fight, knows tito is ganna win! the boriquas want are champ back!
hopkins got lucky against tito..lol..is that what you really think homie? c'mon now, hopkins put a beating on him, admit it. trinidad didn't beat the fuck outta de la hoya either, it was a toss up who won that fight IMO. i also hope tito beats mayorga but he's been innactive for a long time so he might not be as sharp as he once was. i'll be very surprised if he comes back stronger than ever

Jun 16, 2004
i aint to much into the featherwieght, i'll watch gatti v.s. dorin and leija v.s. bojado plus corrales v.s. frietas, but not seda v.s. casamayor, i couldn't anyways cause i dont got showtime, but i'll watch anything from lightwelterwieght to heavywieght, the only featherwight cats thas coo is paciao i think thas how you spell it and prince nassim hamed, but thats just me, and dominick guinn is spose to be fighting that night also, maybe they'll show it and hopefully he'll put on a better performance then the last time he got his as beat by monte barret