In my keak voice "THATS MY WORD" YOLO!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 13, 2007
www.hottsauce.com
Never heard anyone else use the term YOLO b4 i started using it, I got all my nigs around me using it like 4 years ago. Shit i been sponsering YOLO parties in San Jose for the last 2 years. its just funny how i see people using on all the social sites, like its sumtin new. I got nigs with YOLO tatted on them years ago. Thats how we been living. We didnt need Drake to teach us YOLO lol . But im glad that he shined some light on the bay area on the song.

Speaking of YOLO, got a YOLO Party this Saturday night, if you 21 and up and like sexy bitches, come through.

FHS

Jul 13, 2007
www.hottsauce.com
More info on Why hate Events Follow @whyhateevents
More infor on why hate music group Follow @whyhatemusic
More info on why hate clothing Follow @whyhate
Need some game Follow @Smithology101

PS . "I run all these pages too LOL LOL LOL LOL!" #TeamWhyHate?

lopro

Sicc OG
Apr 7, 2006
Thank you Freddie, I greatly appreciate you for clearing that up. I had a feeling Drake was copying you, what a chump.

Jul 13, 2007
www.hottsauce.com
Naw homie, not saying that at all. i picked it up in Florida years ago, just funny how people hop on sumtin they think is new. As far as using it as a slang, i didnt hear it b4 i started using it, thats all, i could be wrong, i got it from a Food spot in Fort Lauderdale called YOLO.

Jun 4, 2006
Squee bas and keke loc TRUE BLUE album was call YOLO way bacc in the day.
You.Only.Live.Once... Look it up don't know if that's what yours mean but nothings new under the sun player...