In Jurassic Park...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 7, 2002
The special effects in that movie shit on most of the movies today. The dinosaurs look so real because they actually built robots. Today, everything is CG and looks animated and fake as fuck.

May 31, 2007
The special effects in that movie shit on most of the movies today. The dinosaurs look so real because they actually built robots. Today, everything is CG and looks animated and fake as fuck.
Yea I was thinking about this shit the other day too... I dont wanna see computer animated shit. I want to see fucking built shit, or people with costumes and like crazy ass blood makeup and shit. Not all this fake shit

Aug 24, 2003
lol that dude is hella funny. hes on law and order now i think. everytime i see him all i can picture is him sitting in a shaman circle or something with a bunch of incense burning and talking about existance or something hella deep while sipping some peyote and smoking weed out of a hookah. that interview where he went on conan o brien was fuckin hilarious

Jun 9, 2007
I thought yall heard the news? Jeff Goldblum died in a terrible accident on a movie set last year..

and the year before that... and the year before that...