In Depth Article [Krizz Kaliko]

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 25, 2006
"O’Guin attributed Krizz’s health issues to his obesity and said he told him what Krizz didn’t want to hear: that he was fat."

Look who's talking.

Nov 6, 2005
That is an awesome fucking read. Makes me want to go listen to Vitiligo a bit more... But seriously? They shopped his album, but never any of techs, kutts or any one elses? They have that much confidence in this album? Given this isnt just Strange going above the normal... "Best Album Ever" hype then that might have just built a bit more anticipation than i had at the moment. Oh and....

"O’Guin attributed Krizz’s health issues to his obesity and said he told him what Krizz didn’t want to hear: that he was fat."

Look who's talking.

LMFAO AT THAT DOM.

Dec 10, 2008
WOW! some of that was pretty shocking! that was a great article. i never knew that much about him but he has become one amazing man out of it all!

p.s. the album IS that great. i cant fuckn wait to buy it!

Yang

Sicc OG
May 2, 2004
Beyond the fact that it contained a lot of interesting information and stories that I didn't have a clue about before, I just think it's good to see a well written article online for a change, regardless of the subject. Much respect to Jason Whitlock on that.