In case you were sleeping...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
I've been listing my collection slowly but surely on eBay. I was not impressed by some of the offers I rec'd for the rare cds I owned so I've decided to list them up for grabs! Check them out below...

Jul 3, 2007
More shameless self promotion from a guy with zero character and zero integrity. The only person that was sleeping was your momma when presented with the means to birth control that could have been a magic bullet for the whole world. Hmm, maybe I need to peep some of these little auctions ;) Got anymore cd's you can represent as mint condition that are scratched up and have liner notes that are frayed up as well? Or how about some more cd's represented as brand new with the plastic seals ripped clear off them?

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
More shameless self promotion from a guy with zero character and zero integrity. The only person that was sleeping was your momma when presented with the means to birth control that could have been a magic bullet for the whole world. Hmm, maybe I need to peep some of these little auctions ;) Got anymore cd's you can represent as mint condition that are scratched up and have liner notes that are frayed up as well? Or how about some more cd's represented as brand new with the plastic seals ripped clear off them?
I got hit with an SEAN-SEAN EDIT!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..........................

And I was the guy that told you to SEND THEM ALL BACK! And you are the girl that didn't want to send any back! You are also the girl that did a chargeback with their credit card company in order to keep the cds and get their money back! You are also the girl that got the chargeback reversed by your own credit card company because they found that you were scamming me! You are also the girl that did the same scam with other legitimate sellers on this message board and possibly other sellers on eBay! Lastly, you are also the same girl that's very bitter about my savvyness in getting my money back with your predictable scam and made you look real fuckin stupid on this message board!

Therefore anyone new that reads this message, beware of this scammer. He's on the blocked bidders list and robs sellers by doing chargeback with his credit. BLOCK HIM!!

Go learn about it New Jersey boy! You don't know shit about the Bay so get the fuck out of this site you bitch! Keep rockin your Dragonball Z hairstyle and try to come out here in the bay with that shit and get mopped.. u faggot fuck!

May 2, 2006
hey i sent u an email a while ago about some of those cds u had on utr big list but u never sent me back anything. are u still saleing from the list u had up or just ebay auctions.

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
^ yea i wasn't too impressed with most of the offer so I decided to just sell them on eBay.. i'm listing most of my rare shit first and waiting on a few responses to some offers made on a lot of my other titles..

May 2, 2006
i did not make u an offer i wanted to know if u still had these or if ur going to put them on ebay.
these ones let me know
A-WAX · SAVAGE TIMEZ
BALDHEAD RICK · THUG CONTINENT
CELLSKI · MR. PREDICTER
I.M.P. · ILL MANNERED PLAYAS
MISTAH F.A.B. · NIG-LATIN
RICHIE RICH · THE GAME
THE JACKA · THE JACKA
WEST COAST BAD BOYZ VOLUME 1 · ANOTHA LEVEL OF THE GAME *RE-ISSUE*
r u going to put any of these on auction or let me know a price on them.