"In and Out"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2002
Yo when it comes to confidence, my dominance feels kinda global/
my perfected vocals provide me to ride kinda mobile/
and most keys to mc's lack this, developing schemes and tactics of hours of practice/
bred myself into a well oiled rap machine greasin up tracks with vaseline/
but you cant get off a loss so it seems im like a member of the orginial dream team/
with more heart than larry bird,but theres just one word to explain the abusrd,and its just wizardry/
knocks to the temple must be misery, but somehow i easily finish the quickest beef rotissere/
so dog back up, i hit so hard I put the hardest in leatards and have em makin noises like a retard/
so in regard to that,combat dont procastinate,run that mouth,ill assasinate/
even po's cant stop,I'll have cherries pop,then mascinate handcuffs/
Bitch i banned luck,If you aint got breaths of skills I'll leave you vaporless/
check this im commited, best chance to be quickwitted,or I'll leave ya paperless/
so what, you ready to throw down, go down to the verbal melester/
If your the tightest on your block to me your like Vanilla's ancestor,mixed with a ill bit of Uncle Fester/
In and out bitch, I brought a revolution, a new breed I lead to attack, what now i strapped evolution/

((Verse 2))
Face to face, we just standin here, the crowds above the clouds, they demandin here/
So get ready to shock this shit,rock this bitch yell clear/
In and out clout,I flip cats scared queer/
oh what you cant hear,gimmie the mic and ill stab the shit straight through your ear/
So until then can you just respect how i murder so orginial/
how is this melody not a felony,I must be a criminal/
In a zone alone on edge of subliminal, all you got left now is just your balls,but even that lookin kinda minimal/
Cause your loss of words made like you never been abused before/
Im gonna make this so fresh like a mics never been used before/
with such a new young beat,thats just my technique,to pull a statatory rape on tape to compete/
So im goin in and out the lab,my pen jabs the pad,its like im knockin heads of spines/
I can sniff out weaknesses like scarface doin lines/
I can adapt to any green,and then strangle wack fiends with arm like jungle vines/
Is there shit I cant do, nah dog my seams are just fine/
hows it like talkin to the devine spirit/
combine the worlds ears and you still cant hear it,you know why,even my mind trys but cant get near it/
now im ready for any diss you throw at me, choked with ya legs broke,how the fuck you gonna go at me/
yo when this shits over you gonna go tap me,time to wakeup,whast now,whats to make up/
I aint got no secrets to hide,in and out now,why am I still talkin,this cat aint aint even still alive/