Impossible or hard to find Mac Dre features

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
Im going over my mental catalog of Dre songs i have heard only once or not at all. Share them if you have them. I have an extensive collection myself and might have something you want.

On The Block feat. Messy Marv and Young Menace

On The Grind feat. Young Savage

Secret Fantasies feat. Playboy W.

No Anesthesia feat. Zelly Rock

Professor Dump feat. Zelly Rock

3000 remix.

A-B-C feat Scario Andreddi

Whos got any other ones to add to the list?

Sep 26, 2008
Mac Dre - The Games so easy

Mac Dre Nate Dogg- lets get it crackin

Lucci Staxx and Mac Dre - Chevy
(only heard the full song on Spotify the one on youtube is just a snippet)

Tech N9ne and Mac Dre - Dump

Copper Loc feat Mac Dre - what we gonna do ( I think Zion I stole Mac Dre's vocals and put em on their song "Ride on out"

Skandoe and Mac Dre - Still Ballin

Mar 21, 2013
Dam anotha still ballin track? The still ballin track I have is the cd by triccy mac. That cd is hella rare. I'm tryna find this one cd, if it exists by tamir mcfly. He got a couple songs wit dre. I have the songs but not the cd.Is that dump track the same verse on berner's album.

F

Fromthebaytotheaz

feel me now - children of sin and mac dre
respect the game - neighborhood family and mac dre deezo etc.
nasty - don cisko dubee miami and mac dre
dirty dont hurt - san quinn louie loc mac dre
game for free - mac dre m sane
mobz man menace - zak 1 hennessey lil ric mac dre
23s- mac dre, boss hogg mac, c major
gangstas in the bay - mac dre
gangsta bitch - urban legendz, mac dre, quai badd
good game - mac dre , skiem hiem
im jussay'n tho - mac dre, keak da sneak, lil ric
skrillacon valley - e-money, mr. chu, mac dre

can find all on spotify except i guess they took 23s off

May 31, 2006
Mac Dre & That group from Fresno i think the song was called - Bread Before Bitches
Mac Dre & Irocc, Messy Marv - Cheddar Chasin
Mac Dre & some dudes - West Coast Pimpin (heard a few versions of this song, the one i got has A-Wax on it)

Dec 19, 2008
North Sac
He had a couple tracks with like izakane or some shit like that, I always used to have trouble tracking them down
Those were some of his last recorded tracks. They were made like a few days before he went to kansas city

Out My Body
Freaky In Da Hotel
Its About Time

All can be found on Izakanes the Beginning album

Jun 5, 2004

If anybody has this full song hook us up pleazeeee... I think this is from some KC comp

Of course the verse has been heard but i dont think alot of people hav heard this song

And a bunch of rare ones below just peep the youtube channel

Jun 5, 2004
O yea, my boy is fam with and i guess kid frost ppl has someverses from when they recorded sometime during the latino velvet period..

...or i dont know who exactly owns them, but i guess they recorded a decent amount more than got released... I know J @Jay Tee has posted on here before, maybe he can speak on it. ( Btw i aint tryna say "o i heard about somebody sellin sum dre material out of their coat pocket without permission" or nothin lol, idk hardly anything about it, or if its actually recorded ready to go shit, or just a memory or what...)