Important things with demetri martin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
the little clip didnt look too funny... I dont think his name should even be mentioned in the same breath as Chapelle... but then again... I havent actually see his show or anything except that clip... maaaaaybe I'll check it out

May 11, 2002
I watched his stand up on comedy central. Thought it was funny the first time I watched it. I watched again the other night...shits corny after awhile.

Chappelle Show and his stand up on the other hand is classic. I'll never get sick of it.

Mar 14, 2003
demetru martin has a weird sense of humor, funny 60% of the time maybe.

oh and chocolate news was fuckin horrible. david alan grier has never been funny

Jul 29, 2008
Dave Chappelle just had the perfect formula.. dude was funny and everyone around him was hilarious.

no carlos mencia, david alan Grier or Demetri martin are gonna top Chappelle show.

i guess Chappelle show connected to the target audience bekuz what he talked about was what we were intuned with (IMO). The Rick james and prince parodies made sense if you followed them. Same with Wayne Brady. Mad real World fukn had me rollin.. i mean rollin hard.

Not to mention that he talked about shit we all know or felt becuz of the subculture of hip hop. World Dice Championship was fukin hilarious. Ashy Larry and Fiuck yu ahahah.

I BOUGHT all his DVDS bekuz to me that shit is CLASSIC.

Sep 5, 2008
show was gay.

he stole his big comedy point (the paper pad) from zach galifinakis.

he wears clothes that a 14 year old girl should be wearing and not a grown man.

May 9, 2002
Demitri is funny in stand up and yes, he does OBSERVATIONAL humor, like Mitch Hedberg and Jerry Sienfeld. Its a GENRE of stand up, like physical humor or racial humor.

THe show was iiiiiiiiiight...ill wait for the next episode to pass judement.