immortal technique

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2006
IMO tech is something hip hop has needed for a long time, waiting on middle passage as well, one track in particular 'changing your world' the beat is sick as fuck.

May 14, 2002
If I am not mistaken he brought out a new album recently called "The Silenced Revolution" I don't know the date when it got out but it is a newer one then the Revolutionairy volumes one and two.
Although this is a mixture of new and old songs, a lot of his freestyles are on there aswell.

Rekomstomp: If you want to get married and leave the US if you marry me you'll get a Dutch citizenship, think about it.

Feb 23, 2004
IMO tech is something hip hop has needed for a long time, waiting on middle passage as well, one track in particular 'changing your world' the beat is sick as fuck.
Nice looks. Thats a dope track. Heres the youtube link if any wants it.

Dana Dane's Fantasy said:
lol, but yeah,

due has some issues, his really violent and angry

you dont really solve anything with violent and anger,

plus his solutions are based on pure fantasy
Of course dude is gonna be angry. He would have issues if he wasn't angry. Its called determination and will power man. Thats that raw ish...

kevp

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2004
uhmm...he's sparked the mind of thousands of U.S. Citizens...I know a gang of fools who changed their train of thought after fuckin with Tech's music. Theres always still the ignorant ones who refuse to listen to the truth, same ones that can't go a day without watching movies and are addicted to reality TV.

Apr 4, 2006
uhmm...he's sparked the mind of thousands of U.S. Citizens...I know a gang of fools who changed their train of thought after fuckin with Tech's music. Theres always still the ignorant ones who refuse to listen to the truth, same ones that can't go a day without watching movies and are addicted to reality TV.
his music changed my point of view on alot of things,how many rappers can you say that about?

Mar 12, 2005
his music changed my point of view on alot of things,how many rappers can you say that about?
LOL If Soulja Boy can inspire or change the way people look at life then you're question is rhetorical one LOL! On a serious note, he lightweight changed the way I looked at things too. I did some research and found that he had money where he put his mouth concerning the things he spoke of. But didn't change me to a point where I would be a wanna be I.T. or mini-him.

Apr 4, 2006
LOL If Soulja Boy can inspire or change the way people look at life then you're question is rhetorical one LOL! On a serious note, he lightweight changed the way I looked at things too. I did some research and found that he had money where he put his mouth concerning the things he spoke of. But didn't change me to a point where I would be a wanna be I.T. or mini-him.
you must be assuming something about how i live,what is it ?