Imacculate James/Macc James/Chop It Up Clicc (OT)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2004
Someone in da midwest forum said someone here got all da macc james cds. Anyone trying to sell em or got some links to the following albums:

"Imacculate Game"
"Premeditated"
Chop It up Presents: P da Thief "Thiefin Mixtape"

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
KanTownTurtle said:
this is off topic but JL you got it right with that Killa cd on your sig. I wasnt a fan of his at all but Killa Season is real tight album

oh you didnt know?

I dont listen to bullshit..

ever artist I have ever hyped up is talented and makes it..
im proud of that fact..
you can ask anyone about that..

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
techn9nehq said:
Macc James is doo doo....are you proud of listening to doo doo?

Ill admit that I have never been a Macc James fan up untill about 1 year ago..

when I listen to music I break em down...
from lyrical to street to delivery..

because lets face it...the rappers that have all these things in 1..are few and far between. Tech N9ne is def one that has all 3 of these things...

anyway...Macc James..is some straight Street shit. Ill bump his shit while I go serve a crack rock or something..
or get ready to shoot someone.

they keep it all the way street. and I like that. now...if you dont live or are not surrounded by this type of lifestyle...you prolly wont feel it.

Sep 9, 2004
JLMACN said:
Ill admit that I have never been a Macc James fan up untill about 1 year ago..

when I listen to music I break em down...
from lyrical to street to delivery..

because lets face it...the rappers that have all these things in 1..are few and far between. Tech N9ne is def one that has all 3 of these things...

anyway...Macc James..is some straight Street shit. Ill bump his shit while I go serve a crack rock or something..
or get ready to shoot someone.

they keep it all the way street. and I like that. now...if you dont live or are not surrounded by this type of lifestyle...you prolly wont feel it.

exactly macc b on sum straight G-Shit. reppin Dat 8-1-Siccness

Jul 21, 2005
snypamuzicc.blogspot.com
Tech N9ne Fan said:
Fuck macc james It's all about tech....... So fuck you 4much and anyone who ain't down with strange! and macc is doo doo hahaha, do you like listening to doo doo? Tech N9ne Bitch!
Do u even know who Macc James is? Try picking up that Celcius cd again and listen 2 Pop That Thang lol i bet u probably thought that was tech. Then he spit with tech on Mizery. If u dont got that cd dl it from celcius thread

Thats when i started liking Macc James when i heard them 2 songs

Jun 23, 2003
im thinking of selling my chop it up clicc and the collectors one too. I never listen too em. I got overtime grindas and chop it up for like 15 bucks on ebay. hahahahah what are they worth. the collectors edition is mint.

Status
Not open for further replies.