I'm trying to compile a list of tours and special events Tech has performed at

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 4, 2006
If anyone has any to add, please give the tour name, if possible the year of the tour, and again if possible, who he toured with.

Wicked Wonka Tour(2003)ICP/KMK/BTNH

Gathering Of The Juggalos(2004)Various Artists

Gathering Of The Juggalos(2005)Various Artists

Hallowicked(2006)ICP/Twiztid

Strange Noize Tour(2007)KMK/hedPE/Blaze/Subnoize Souljas

MLK Tour(2007)Dog Faced Gods/Potluck

Fire & Ice Tour(2008)Paul Wall/Ill Bill

Strange Noize 2 Tour(2008)KMK/hedPE/Sin Dog/Brother J

Strictly Strange Tour(2008?)S&S/Prozak/Grave Plott

Summer Jam(2008)Various Artists

Paid Dues(2009)Various Artists

Summer Jam(2009)Various Artist

Sickology 101 Tour(2009)Murs/Short Dawg

Rock The Bells(2009) Various Artists

Gathering Of The Juggalos(2009) Various Artists

KOD Tour(2009)Stevie Sone/G Malone/Slaughterhouse

I know theres a few tours I'm missing. He did a tour with ICP, and did two other Gatherings, but I'm not sure what years they were.

Absolute Power Tour(????)???
Hostile Takeover Tour(????)???
Everready Tour(????)???

If anyone can think of other shows he did, or can help fill in blank spots/question marks, I would appreciate it.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
He did a small tour (or maybe it was just a couple shows) with Bone Thugs & DMX in... 2005? He did that one festival a couple months ago, the one that advocates weed or whatever.

There was also a small "Fire & Ice" 'tour' prior to the one with Ill Bill. It was like, five dats or something, which was in 2005 or 2006, as I believe it's what spawned the Paul Wall reference in Bout Ta Bubble.

There was the Sprite Liquid Mix Tour with people like Jay Z, Neptunes, Nappy Roots, etc. which was in 2002 I believe.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
And I think the Everready album tour was with Dead Celebrity Status and Critical Bill, but why can't I remember correctly if it was even called "The Everready Tour"?

I'd just like to take this moment and say that former Project Wyze rappers turned DCS frontmen put on one hell of a show and are nice guys to boot. They needed to have gotten on another label other than BODOG straight off the name change.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I didn't go to the MLK Tour because it didn't come to Springfield. I didn't remember they originally had a date set for it, but canceled.

EDIT*

I'm a fucking idiot. Sawyer took that pic of me standing with everyone at the MLK Tour and I remember hating on DFG's terrible ass set. Damn, which tour was it that didn't make it through Springfield? Ant?

Aug 31, 2008
Wicked Wonka had Esham too.

Paid Dues(2009) - Atmosphere, Tech, Livin Legends, Slaughterhouse, Brother Ali, B-Real, Cage, Eyedea & Abilities, Blu & Exile, LMNO, The Bayliens, Verbs, DJ Val The Vandle, 2Mex

Oct 2, 2006
I didn't go to the MLK Tour because it didn't come to Springfield. I didn't remember they originally had a date set for it, but canceled.

EDIT*

I'm a fucking idiot. Sawyer took that pic of me standing with everyone at the MLK Tour and I remember hating on DFG's terrible ass set. Damn, which tour was it that didn't make it through Springfield? Ant?
Which tour was the one where you had a terrible migraine?

The best ever was when you put the bouncer in a headlock and pulled him off the pile. That was classic

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
That was the Fire & Ice Tour because I fell off the bus and Paul Wall picked me up off the ground and gave me a bottle of water. That was the day I met Tech about the forum miss-communication.

And the bouncer getting checked was hilarious AFTER it happened, but I was completely shocked when I let go of dude and I saw "STAFF" on the back of his shirt! haha

"GO STAND BY THE FUCKING DOOR AND WAIT FOR ME!"

"Alright, man. I apologize for that."

::waits at door::

::bouncer walks over::

"Don't trip about that, man. Hey, you think you might want a job?"

Dec 10, 2008
of what i remember coming here
hostile takeover-kain was right with the dates..with skat n snug, project deadman..seems like there was more but i cant remember..i kno grant rice was there.
absolute power summer/fall 05, im pretty sure he was here in august. i dont remember who it was with. i jus remember a bunch a local openers.
i dont kno if he did the whole tour but i kno he did at least a date here and one in topeka for spring bling 06 in april with too short, outlaws, n trick daddy

And I think the Everready album tour was with Dead Celebrity Status and Critical Bill, but why can't I remember correctly if it was even called "The Everready Tour"?
i dont remember ever seein dead celebrity status here? but everyready tour was around nov 06..i have a vip pass from then that says everready tour.

MLK Tour(????)??? was with Dog Faced Gods and Potluck
end of 07

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
DCS rocked Springfield during that show. I remember it well because of the conversation me and Yasin had after they hit their merch booth. I almost wanna say this was the night the bouncer got choked out, but all the concerts have begun to run together in my head.

I wanna let you all know that Sawyer had a front row seat for the bouncer choking, and I'm almost positive I handed him my drink to hold while I took care of business. HAHAHAHA

"HOLD THIS!"

::Captain Save the beaten and bruised to the rescue!::