I'm Takin The Whole Siccness 2 See MAX PAYNE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 15, 2008
ur name is maybach bobbi?

thats weird cuz my name is Bobby Maybach, im flippin out
THATS FUCKED UP THEY MESSED UP OUR VIEWING BUT WHATEVER.

Naw my names not Maybach Bobbi it's just something I came up with for the siccness, there's alittle story behind it but that's niether here nor there, u ain't gone hear me scream it or nothin'. I alread have over 1,000 aliases, I don't wanna confuse cats wit anymore.

Dec 5, 2007
THATS FUCKED UP THEY MESSED UP OUR VIEWING BUT WHATEVER.

Naw my names not Maybach Bobbi it's just something I came up with for the siccness, there's alittle story behind it but that's niether here nor there, u ain't gone hear me scream it or nothin'. I alread have over 1,000 aliases, I don't wanna confuse cats wit anymore.
WOW!... YOU REALLY HAVE 1,000 ALIASES?

Aug 15, 2008
LOL!!!!! U GUYS ARE CRAZY. I DON'T GOT TIME FOR THAT SH!T. I think I do have a thousand now though. I got aliases in other languages bruh and their not plays off of any of the names in english.

Aug 15, 2008
Ayight cause you my dude Ima take the time to do Top 21 (1 extra just so ya'll know it's not a game). *sparks blunt* Here we go. *sips lean*

BOBBI G (actual stage name)

PROFECY (future of the game)

Antwa Damail (means: He Who Comes With Fire)

U.T. aka UNIONTRU (I'm from East Union Street Hustlers)

The Uni-Baller (play on unibomber)

Cocky Ramono (Play on Corky Ramono)

H.I.M. (History In the Making)

The Seven Seven Legend ( I was bor 7-7-86)

Double R aka B DOUBLE <R> (Rehab Reject. Sum people say I have a drug problem. I don't see anything wrong with alittle Dro, Lean, Bacon and 'SHROOM Pizzas, Alcohol and the occasional THIZZ/BEAN/BEZEL/WHATEVER U WANNA CALL IT.)

The Diamond Child (The life of a diamond, meaning how it's made is similar to my life)

L.A. Iovine (The 2 music execs I look up to)

BOBBI BAKER (One 3rd of the production team The Baker Boyz)

BOBBI GETTIN GWOP

Lovie Dungie (History: the 1st time 2 black coaches faced each other in the SuperBowl)

The Future King of The West Coast (WILL SOON CHANGE TO: THE KING OF THE WEST COAST)

CEL-MO (my family calls me Cel for short. I took that and played on the popularity of elmo, and the fact that other artists may sell but ima sell mo')

Billion Dollar BOBBI (I got that name when I went through my "I ain't rockin nothin but BILLIONAIRE BOYS CLUB" faze and plus i'm prolly gonna be a billionaire)

Maserati BOBBI (I love Maseratis and i'm from the Folks Nation so the Pitchfork looks so vicious drivin down the block)

IRONHAND (ask those that got "KNOCKED THE F*CK OUT" by the LEFTY)

YOUNG CLICK CLACK ( this comes from the iron I keep in my other hand)

MARSEATTLE (I AM SEATTLE & SEATTLE IS ME MINUS THE BLACK EYES SUM OF THE REPRESENTATIVES GIVE US)

This sh*t took hella and that's only 21. Ya'll thought I was f*ckin around. I got more to. I'MA SEE A STRING OF RAPPERS WITH SIMILAR NAMES NOW WATCH (lol).