I'm So Pissed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
I just got my car looking the way I wanted it to look and while pulling into my job some dickhead in a Toyota Pickup rear ends me plowing me threw a 3 ft. brick wall, a stop sign, some bushes and about a ft. shy from hitting another brick wall. The car's totaled and I'm fucking furious!! I just did my brakes, had that car hammered (2 in. drop) on 18's, 30% tint, remote start all that shit and it's just ruined. I'm waiting for my boss to e-mail me the pictures of my car planted on their lawn of their entrance way so I can post up the pics. The dude that hit me was lucky I couldn't keep my balance because I was about to kick his fucking head off!! Don't get me wrong I'm happy that no one got seriously hurt but all this bullshit could've been avoided if that dumb fuck would've paid more attention to the road.

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like you can't have nothing in this world without someone else fucking it up?

Oct 9, 2004
DAMN U SHOULD OF STOLE THAT DUDES TRUCK AND RAN HIM OVER WITH IT BACK AND FORTH TIL HIS GUTS STUCK TO THE PAVEMENT...THATS WHUT ID DO IF SUM 1 FUCKED UP MY SHIT

Aug 9, 2002
rose town ryda said:
think of it this way, at least it wasnt a hit and run. then you would of been fucked.
If he gots full coverage then it dont matter if he ran into a fucking & it being his own fault...they'll cover that shit...

May 14, 2002
Damn thats some fucked up shit....some one buy this man a beer....a 6pack a couple of 40'z a case...something

NASA

Sicc OG
Feb 5, 2003
I have a 2000 VW Passat with at least $2500 in mods. I'm thinking about buying me a P.O.S now just to drive around because it isn't worth the hassle of me fixing up a car just to have some asshole come and fuck it all up.

btw the drop costed me $300 for the Intrax springs + labor to lower it.