I'm saying which norteno rapper can make it mainstream

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I don't think any of them would make it mainstream. They would almost have to completely abandon the Norteno image.

Think about this, there's way more sureno's or wannabe's in more areas in this nation and how many Sureno mainstream rappers are there? I've heard some with a more fan friendly style but they're not crossing over either. Some might get a little radio play here and there but not for the most part.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
homies aint supportin homies in this game at all so reality is an individual gonna have to change up their whole get down to persue goin mainstrean.. so just be real.. if a homie ever did go mainstream yall would have nothin but hate for em anyways so who cares.
people aren't really supporting music as a whole. I know what you're saying but I wouldn't take it personally. But I agree, the rapper would have to really change a lot of things about their image and style more than likely and I'm sure dudes would be hating on him for doing so.

Jan 24, 2003
www.myspace.com
honestly why would you want a norteno rapper to go mainstream the definitions dont mix. You cant express yourself as a norteno artist and take a mainstream outlet. Norteno rap is too hard for the radio, TV, etc. so let it be. I listen to northern rap along with most all other types of music and would never want it to be mainstream that would just water it down. Just make good music and fuck the rest

May 3, 2005
Bacc in SJ
honestly why would you want a norteno rapper to go mainstream the definitions dont mix. You cant express yourself as a norteno artist and take a mainstream outlet. Norteno rap is too hard for the radio, TV, etc. so let it be. I listen to northern rap along with most all other types of music and would never want it to be mainstream that would just water it down. Just make good music and fuck the rest
WHATS THE STATUS ON THE NEVER SAY DIE VIDEO?

Jan 11, 2011
NAA IF ALOT OF THE HOMEBOYZ WERE OUT IN THE EARLY 90Z N SHIT WHEN MAINSTREAM WAS ACTUALLY SOME HARD ASS SHIT THEY WOULD MAKE IT NO DOUBT.. MAINSTREAM IS JUSS A CATEGORY N IT JUSS SO HAPPENZ NOW THAT CATEGORY IS SOFT AS FUCK AND WATERED DOWN.. THERE WOULD BE NOTHING WRONG WIT GOING MAINSTREAM IF IT WASNT AS FAKE N SOLD OUT AS IT IS KUZZ HONESTLY ID LIKE TO SEE TONE N OSO GET PAYED THRU THE QUALITY SHIT THEY DROP N MAKE MILLIONZ OFF THERE SHIT LIKE THE GANGSTER RAPPERZ BEFORE THEM DID KUZ HONESTLY THERE GETTIN FUCKED OUTTA MONEY THEY SHUD BE GETTIN CHECKZ NOT FAGGOT ASS DRAKE N FUCKIN JUSTIN BIEBER STRAIGHT BULLSHIT N PLUS ITS ALOT HARDER FOR THEM TO DO THERE THANG WIT ALL THE PIRACY N BOOTLEGGING SHIT AVAILABLE NOW.. I WAS SLAPPIN MERCELESS EARLIER IF THAT SHIT AINT A PLATINUM ALBUM I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS.. I DIDNT HAVE TO SKIP ONE SONG THE WHOLE SHIT SLAPZ I MEMBER POSTED WIT MI HOMEBOYZ DRINKIN BREW SLAPPIN THAT SHIT ON THE STREET CORNER FADED AS FUCK N I STILL CAN SLAP IT N I CAN STILL NOD MI HEAD TO IT AS HARD AS I DID BACK THEN