I'm saying which norteno rapper can make it mainstream

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

recklessofgilaz

Im Gay until I log back in
Oct 30, 2008
Gilaz with Track Killa and Vince
Damn I wish mainstream still played good west coast gangsta music like they did in the 90's. I think if some of these homeboy rap artist put their all into it they could make it into the mainstream and then from there change the game completely. cause homeboy rappers are true to the streets, the streets supports these artists and the streets know their real so if they come together and put their all into it I think artists like Big Tone, Big Oso Loc, Tito B, Lil Coner, Lil raider and others can make it. I wanna see another deathrow type of label make it in the mainsteam and have dope jams played on the radio instead of that Lady Gaga and Ke$ha garbage. I wanna see classic albums like this again.

Dec 13, 2009
AY WHO KNOWZ WHERE TO FIND MORE MUSIK FROM DOPEY.... THA 1 ON BLOCK STARZ N BLOCK MONSTAZ 2 THA TRACK WIT CONER N TITO LIVE FAST....

O N WAT EVER HAPPEND TO RYLO

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
not sure if this counts, but Hurrikaine J around 7 years ago would have made it. Hes like the norteno (i think) snoop dogg. lol

Jan 11, 2011
@ luciano

very good point.
i based my opinion on name recognition and lyrical content. secular rap now is fake coke kingpins, obnoxious ballin n 6 figure cupcakin bitches...
hes the northerner rapper most nsync with rappin these cliches non chalantly at the moment imo tho.

homegirls dont constitute sales either cuz bitches got limwire n BOT n all that good shit too....
much respect to everyone im just sayin
n yea my brotha oso gotz many female fans not just of the northern mexican persuasion.....
CHENTE CORLEONE IS THE FUTURE HEZ THE HARDEST NIGGA OUT RITE NOW

Oct 24, 2004
i dont think ne northern rapper will make it mainstream. the rap game has changed/ been destroyed wit souljah boy n weezy. northern rap is like olschool west coast mobb chit. big oso could do it 4sho along wit a number of homies. but i juz dont c it happening. especially wit all these g politicz, n all da haters. haha u would have to b like mr caphoney to make it mainstream. a straight up faker tryin to make luv songz or rappin about pushin coke n havein bitchz n carz n bling bling galore. louie loc would b like the underground rap gamez revenge if he went mainstream though. thats juz my opinion. let the hate begin

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
charlie boy is locked up once againt to the best of my knowledge
drupey is NON active
and Cisko aka Innocente is doin good by himself out there networking and dropped that streets to the sheets new album not too long ago...

May 2, 2002
homies aint supportin homies in this game at all so reality is an individual gonna have to change up their whole get down to persue goin mainstrean.. so just be real.. if a homie ever did go mainstream yall would have nothin but hate for em anyways so who cares.