im off to spain muthafuckas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

askG

Sicc OG
Nov 19, 2002
so it finally went down...got a place in spain to stay for a month rent free, some cash...ima go to spain and try to hustle a job cooking in a restaurant to continue the dream...

i aint posted here in days but alls well, show some support for ya boy!

im done w weed...give me the hash w some tobacci!

Nov 5, 2004
That's dope, man.

But we as the Sicc expect pics of las chicas calientes within the next few weeks.

Pics, or you really just went to the Spanish restaurant across town. lmao

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
I'm heading to Paris tomorrow and going all around Europe until July 19th.

Top things looking forward to:
-Amsterdam
-smashing some foreign ass and areolas, breh
-art
-drinking and watching some World Cup with the locals of each place I go to.

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
I'm heading to Paris tomorrow and going all around Europe until July 19th.

Top things looking forward to:
-Amsterdam
-smashing some foreign ass and areolas, breh
-art
-drinking and watching some World Cup with the locals of each place I go to.
I'm gonna be in Hamburg, Germany in July for three weeks. So if you around there, let me know. There are normally around 70.000 people watching the German games at a Public Viewing in the red light district. I can also hook you up with weed and more...

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I went to Sevilla, Spain before... beautiful woman. Hands down one of the best places I ever visited.

Even better go to the beach, fine as chicks topless, breh

Dec 2, 2002
Take a ferry over to Ibiza my boy lived in Spain for 5 years. Ibiza is an island nothing but bars and clubs, there's clubs on the beach that broads get nekkid in! Bars don't close til 6am once those ones close other ones open up.Its June so the big partying is just starting. 24/7 gong show.

May 27, 2009
Hell yeah, Spain is fun as fuck. And goddamn the females out there are fine as fuck. Bring some nice clothes if you want into the clubs. Prolly going to need some tight pants.

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Spain sounds soooo dope. I wanna travel there so bad. Europe in general.

One day, imma move over there n go to some culinary school to learn allll sorts of shit. Spain, France, Germany, and sooooo many other places I wanna hit up.