i'm not looking past....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 3, 2006
i straight up hate when people are like.. "SOURCE" um is there a source? em.. SOURCE! FUCK!.. listen to the fucking vintage tech album.. you "tech n9ne fan" you... hate me for this post.. but fuck me in the ass.. im soo frustrated fuck. 17 days untill everready drops.. and there aint a god damn thing goin on! fuck..

Aug 31, 2006
hey sinister shakes It was a simple question. Yes I am a "tech n9ne fan" and I know he says there's gonna be more VT coming but I didn't know if they were actually in the process of making a Vintage Tech 2. I know your frustated and I feel with ya man about nothing happening to promote ER:TR. But don't fucking snap at me.. us fans need to stick together if we gonna support TEch..and if you gonna hate for me posting this.. then suck it easy...sootma

No Can Do bitch

Feb 3, 2006
what the fuck? what ah faggot.. ok.. so you just told me.. "then suck it easy....sootma.. do can do bitch..

what the fuck.. this dum mother fucker riding techs dick like a firemen.. haha.. your a fuckinfag. no hate intended. man sorry.

Jan 8, 2006
Sinister_shakes said:
what the fuck? what ah faggot.. ok.. so you just told me.. "then suck it easy....sootma.. do can do bitch..

what the fuck.. this dum mother fucker riding techs dick like a firemen.. haha.. your a fuckinfag. no hate intended. man sorry.
talk about dick riders. Sinister- aint you the one sittin on your computer refreshin your 3 pages on the internet waiting with your dick in your hand for this 'bout to bubble" video to drop? you said it yourself in a previous thread. now quit hatin on every dude with a question

May 30, 2006
Sinister_shakes said:
i straight up hate when people are like.. "SOURCE" um is there a source? em.. SOURCE! FUCK!.. listen to the fucking vintage tech album.. you "tech n9ne fan" you... hate me for this post.. but fuck me in the ass.. im soo frustrated fuck. 17 days untill everready drops.. and there aint a god damn thing goin on! fuck..

u need a girl man

Aug 31, 2005
at this point this board would need to ban 10 users to even get to m80 status

cant wait for the new techn9ne.com forum to open...it'll be like roach bait