Im new

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

MrWB

Sicc OG
Mar 29, 2003
So you can actually talk to Woodie in here??? damn, thats tight, are there any other artists aswell? Does Lil Los post here? and what about rappers from other labels?

Apr 25, 2002
Lil Los posts here now and then, not very much tho'. Same goes for Lou-E-Lou.

As for from other labels, the people with accounts here are:
Brotha Lynch
C-Bo
C-Lim
Mars
Sicx (I think?)
Spice 1
JT Tha Bigga Figga
Lil CS

I'm not sure how much they post here tho'. There's probably others too..

MrWB

Sicc OG
Mar 29, 2003
HOLY SHIT!!!
C-Bo, Spice 1, JT?????? damn, thats great!!!!!

To Woodie:

Yo man, im from the netherlands (that little europian country where smoking weed is legal) and I just love your music! I played your Life Storiez Vol 1 album for 2 homies of mine and they loved it aswell... they especially liked Norte Sidin, Dirty Deeds, Talez Of A Killa, N The Bay and Northern Cali Dippin... Well, thats about it, I just wanted to say whats up and let you know your shit is being bumped EVERYday over here... Oh, and tell Lil Los he's the shit!

May 4, 2002
Steve said:

Sicx (I think?)
Spice 1
JT Tha Bigga Figga

Sicx aint postin on nothin.

Spice 1 came on here like twice and hasn't been seen since.

JT the bigga figga probably got tired of everyone talkin shit to him about recycling songs, so he's gone.

Other artists that post on the sickness:

Taydatay(11/5)
JayTee from N2deep
B12
Tech N9ne(once in a while)
Killa Tay
Laroo
Cool Nutz
Bosko

There's more. That's just off of the top of my head.

MrWB

Sicc OG
Mar 29, 2003
Do the artists actually respond to questions? Cause on the DPG Forum, Daz is there, but he only starts topics and doesnt give a fuck about the questions asked... I mean, does Woodie read this? or does he just post some shit once in a while on here?