i'm looking for beats

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2004
Sup fam. I have been looking for some beats for a while without any luck. now when i say looking for beats i mean i been listening to cats wit frootie loops and reasons and all that. i need some beats that feel about somthin. I'm trying to put out an artist and of course it's indie. I got me a sit down wit some record folks they heard our stuff and they want some more. So need some shit so i can hopefully get this crackin. holla at me if you want to help each other because they hear the track they might ask who made it. So holla at me. P.S. if your askin for big money don't get at me. Remember I'm indie.

Apr 8, 2007
tecman said:
Sup fam. I have been looking for some beats for a while without any luck. now when i say looking for beats i mean i been listening to cats wit frootie loops and reasons and all that. i need some beats that feel about somthin. I'm trying to put out an artist and of course it's indie. I got me a sit down wit some record folks they heard our stuff and they want some more. So need some shit so i can hopefully get this crackin. holla at me if you want to help each other because they hear the track they might ask who made it. So holla at me. P.S. if your askin for big money don't get at me. Remember I'm indie.
I know what you mean about them fruity beats, that have no vibe or no feelings.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i got a beat for you but i need 40,000 up front

but ill settle for 4 pounds of doja
and a shrimp combo at popeyes with a mashed potato side
and lemme get them battered fries, regular size imma save u some money homie, player price.

serious though get at me