i'm looking for beats

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2004
Sup fam. I have been looking for some beats for a while without any luck. now when i say looking for beats i mean i been listening to cats wit frootie loops and reasons and all that. i need some beats that feel about somthin. I'm trying to put out an artist and of course it's indie. I got me a sit down wit some record folks they heard our stuff and they want some more. So need some shit so i can hopefully get this crackin. holla at me if you want to help each other because they hear the track they might ask who made it. So holla at me. P.S. if your askin for big money don't get at me. Remember I'm indie.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
tecman said:
P.S. if your askin for big money don't get at me. Remember I'm indie.
That has to be the dumbest shit I've ever read in my life.

If you want HEAT you need to PAY for it. You can get heat on a budget, not everybody is selling for racks and shit, there are plenty producers out there who will work with your budget, but you need some sort of loot dude. We don't spend all sorts of cash on our equipment, put together a studio, and harness our production/composition skills for years just so people can be like yo free beats? free beats? freebies? Naw man, drop me a couple bills and I'll work with you.

Peace

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
Mr. Samos said:
That has to be the dumbest shit I've ever read in my life.

If you want HEAT you need to PAY for it. You can get heat on a budget, not everybody is selling for racks and shit, there are plenty producers out there who will work with your budget, but you need some sort of loot dude. We don't spend all sorts of cash on our equipment, put together a studio, and harness our production/composition skills for years just so people can be like yo free beats? free beats? freebies? Naw man, drop me a couple bills and I'll work with you.

Peace

the man has the answer locked ^^^

shit plus if you use my beats , your gonna throw production credit at it regardless if "they" ask " who made that beat" hell have the artist say the name of the producer on the track , throw us a bone and we might help you out on some budget beats

Mar 11, 2004
I think i didn't make my self clear. i'm know you can't get somthin for nuthin i'm not new to the game. so in saying that i'm willing to pay for anything as long as it's resonable. we could work out points and of course give credit where it's due. if yall have any snippits i could listen to we can go from there.

Mar 22, 2004
tecman said:
I think i didn't make my self clear. i'm know you can't get somthin for nuthin i'm not new to the game. so in saying that i'm willing to pay for anything as long as it's resonable. we could work out points and of course give credit where it's due. if yall have any snippits i could listen to we can go from there.
indy artists don't usually work points. If you don't have a major deal and distro, points will be pennies. If you don't have at least a few hun per track, you probably aint gonna get too much heat, unless you find the latest untapped super-producer who needs the loot