IM LEAVIN !!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 6, 2006
www.myspace.com
WELL I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WIT BATTALION & IVE VOLUNTEERED TO DEPLOY TO IRAQ OR AFGHANISTAN (WHICH EVER ONE THEY CHOSE). HOPEFULLY I WILL BE ABLE TO STAY SOME WHAT TUNED ON HERE & STAY UP ON MY BAY GAME. IF I CANT WILL MY ACCOUNT BE DELETED??? BUT YEA ILL KEEP YALL POSTED ON WHEN I LEAVE AND SHIT. HOPEFULLLY ILL HAVE SOME REAL ONES OUT THERE THAT MIGHT SEND ME SOME OF THE NEW MUSIC WHILE IM OUT THERE DOIN MY SOLDIER THANG.

Mar 8, 2006
Originally posted by maculentways
why on gods green earth would you do that??

Were lucky to have people like him that have the courage and are willing to go to Iraq and fight for our country. If America didnt have that wed have some serious problems.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
MacFee said:
Originally posted by maculentways
why on gods green earth would you do that??

Were lucky to have people like him that have the courage and are willing to go to Iraq and fight for our country. If America didnt have that wed have some serious problems.
oh dear...

are you saying america doesn't have any serious problems? and i'm not going to get into this "fight for our country" thing... just be lucky you didn't say that in the GOM forum, otherwise you wouldn't see the end of this thread.

i'll just end it by saying good luck to jray707

Mar 6, 2006
maculentways said:
oh dear...

are you saying america doesn't have any serious problems? and i'm not going to get into this "fight for our country" thing... just be lucky you didn't say that in the GOM forum, otherwise you wouldn't see the end of this thread.

i'll just end it by saying good luck to jray707
get the fuck out of here you commie faggot....its cats like jray707 that keep you safe while you're playing hippy revolution on the internet

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
SHABOOBALABOOPY said:
get the fuck out of here you commie faggot....its cats like jray707 that keep you safe while you're playing hippy revolution on the internet
hahahaha keep me safe?

ahahahahahaha from who???

smh @ rap fans who support what the government is doing... YOU get the fuck out of here... if homosexuality had a username on the siccness, it would be SHABOOBALABOOPY

now smile

Dec 6, 2005
yall fight while the fools on top of the game are sittin back sippin champagne, eating good, smiling with all the money in their accounts and continue doing what they do

the struggle continues

like i said before, stay ahead of your battles