I'm interviewing E-40 next week... post questions here

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rock

Sicc OG
Sep 20, 2003
YADDDA... what happened to the album with Too Short "The History Channel" that was so supposed to drop like a million moons ago??!?

yo, why ya son rappin like he retarded? you let him carry pistols and blap at niggas? is he producin on ya latest album? do you pay him for beats?

Is a Kabinet Gang album in the works?

Why you buy all them fat burgers? I thought you knew High Blood Pressure is the leading cause of death among black folks?

Why you aint buy a 24 Hour Fitness?

Jun 30, 2002
ask him about working with khayree... in a recent interview, khayree expressed interest in working with him...

also, on his upcoming album, we heard rick rock and lil jon will be handling most of the production, but what about the features?

R8R

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Ask him WHEN the Khayree colabo will go down!!

What album is the $hort track gonna be on (the one he just recorded in the studio)

Dec 30, 2003
maybe e-40 will give lil jon something new to scream..... u know how e-40 is with slang .... hmm..... we will have to see

ohh yea... ask him if he is still gonna be comin to rasputins to sign autographs when his new cd comes out....

Feb 19, 2003
Ask him if he knows for sure when we can expect DOLLA DANGLIN', and maybe about what producers will be on that CD, etc.

Also, maybe ask him if we can expect any more group CDs from The Click...

PEACE!

Apr 25, 2002
1. A concert in Detroit. 6 Years ago he promised me he'd be out here, but hasn't yet. I've been waiting long enough to see some bay area cats out here....

2. Hold him down and make him give you an answer on the Too Short History Channel album. "NO SPIN ZONE" don't let him spit some slang about being a pregnant lady when we all know that isn't the case :)

3. Ask him about working with Baby Bash.... what he thinks about Jay Tee/Baby Bash going global or any other bay artist he thinks has a shot

4. Ask him for some new slang.

5. Ask him about Rhythm X and when we can see a song featuring 40 and Rhythm or even a solo album

6. Dictionary Book of Slang. Is this still in the works.... ?

7. His thoughts on Mac Dre as a person and as a rapper. Also, to speak on the "beef"

8. What was the deal with PSD and sick wid' it ? In one of his songs he mentions something about "shoulda had a pig on my necklace like earl" but someone messed it up for him

9. Can we ever buy NICE sick wid' it gear ? I'm not talking about the Fruit of the Loom "sick wid' it" T-shirt for $25 from the insert of the Down N' Dirty album either. Good Quality stuff.

10. Do a song with Too Short and Jay Tee as a trio

Nov 5, 2004
all of you muthafuckas on here are crazy!! he should buy 24 hour fitnesses. and about lil jon screamin on his album..how much will he be screamin...hahaha that was some funny shit. everybody crazy!

Dec 3, 2004
www.ap9online.com
yo we talked to 40 today and he had mike mosley and versatyle submit trrax for his upcomin album... he's says this is gonna be his best record to date. tell him the bay still has his back and we send him our best.