I'm gone for the weekend!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
I just wanted to let yall know that I'm going to chicago for the weekend.

We're leaving at 6AM tomorrow and will be on the beach of lake michigan by 10AM.

I'm going to the Sox v. Pussycats game on Saturday...check your local listings for viewing in your area.

I will return with pictures and stories.

Oct 20, 2003
techn9nehq said:
BLASPHAMY!!!!

FUCK THE CUBS!!!!
I'll tell ya what i'd like to see.....a rematch between Barrett and A.J. (i cant spell that fuckers last name) that was the one good moment from the Cubs vs. Sox series this year

Oct 12, 2002
www.myspace.com
JLMACN said:
Cubs aint fuckin with the Southside Chicago Whitesox..

thats fact.

not opinion..

hey Josse i got your tickets for ya today and guess who there for ? Chigago White sox for Friday Sept 1 , shoot me you addy again and i'll mail them to ya or we can hook up this weekend if ya want . holla back

Sep 17, 2003
I would really like the Twins to win the Wild Card, but with Liriano now sidelined, it will be difficult for Santana and Radke to carry the team. The White Sox pitching isn't quite what it was last year; but they still should have enough to stay in front of Boston and Minnesota. Mark Buehrle needs to get in a groove, and the Sox will be set.

I think the Tigers are overrated in some ways. Sure, they are having a miracle season. Kenny Rogers historically has not done well in the second half, so in a 3 or 4 game series, I don't see how Verlander and Bonderman can carry them. They have played remarkably well, but how have they fared against potential playoff teams this year? Not as well. Look at Seattle from 2001... they won 119 games in the regular season, but didn't win the World Series, let alone even get there.

Jan 2, 2004
I hope the White Sox get the wildcard that way the Tigers will probably face the As in the first round, and they'll win that.

Have the Sox and Yanks beat up on each other in the first round, or whatever.

On the subject of Tigers pitching, Kenny is probably there worst pitcher, he has been bad the whole second half, and we will be getting Maroth back shortly.

There are talks of finishing the season out with a six man rotation when Maroth returns, or Bonderman, Rogers, Verlander, Robertson, Maroth, and Miner.

Then the playoff rotation will probably be Bonderman, Verlander, Robertson and Rogers.. With Maroth as a lefty out of the bullpen..

Plus our bullpen is really good with guys like Walker and Zumaya.

But, yeah, it'll be tough for us to make it to the World Series.. Winning a 7 game series against the Yankees or either Sox will be tough for anybody...

Hopefully we can take two of three... The first game is huge, though.

Contreras has been terrible lately, and Verlander is one of our two best pitchers, so we should take it, but if we lose that one, I don't see us winning two of three..

Sep 17, 2003
In the NL, there are right around 7 or 8 teams still "in it" including the entire NL Western Division. Funny thing is, the Mets are in their own league this season. It really would take a miracle to keep them out of the WS.

If it wasn't for all of the Cardinals' pitching injuries, I'd say they might be able to knock off the Mets. The Dodgers currently look like a much better team, but who really knows with any of those teams out West?

Oct 20, 2003
my world series prediction mets vs. tigers, mets winning the series. the white sox despite all theyre badass players are gonna fall short of the postseason this year....which is fine with me there is too many assholes on that team (a.j., ozzie, konerko, buerlie etc.....) the cubs on the other hand are gonna make a suprise push down the stretch but will still end up in fourth place in the nl central

Jan 28, 2005
LET IT BE KNOWN.

2006 will be marked as the year where 3 world class Detroit franchise teams all head into the post season with the best records in their leagues, and then choke on dicks somewhere along the way and dont make it to the finals.

Red Wings
Pistons
Tigers (to come soon)

Lions? (ha ha, theyre not going to have the best record heading into the post-season for another 10 years minimum.)

I know you KC fans got the Cheifs to back up every year, but at least you got it easier than Lions fans.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
Psycho_Tech said:
my world series prediction mets vs. tigers, mets winning the series. the white sox despite all theyre badass players are gonna fall short of the postseason this year....which is fine with me there is too many assholes on that team (a.j., ozzie, konerko, buerlie etc.....) the cubs on the other hand are gonna make a suprise push down the stretch but will still end up in fourth place in the nl central

Ozzie is the ultimate asshole...AJ gets a bad rap...but thats fine, he's a great teammate for the Sox. I don't know how you can say Konerko and Buehrle are assholes. You're an idiot cub fan that reads everything the Cubune says so I should take your thoughts with a grain of salt.

Anyway, the weekend was amazing. We took in North Avenue beach on Friday. It was a little chilly but it was still a great time. Spent the night at my moms house and watched the Sox game and a little of the Bears game.

Saturday was a blast. I had never seen a game at the Cell before. I haven't been to a game since 1990 so this was long overdue and well worth my time and money. It's amazing how small the park looks in person. It seems so big on TV.

We had great seats for a great game. It seemed like a playoff type atmosphere and it's VERY apparent that the Tigers aren't ready for that. Mental and physical mistakes EVERYWHERE. Buehrle was dealing the first 4 innings. He struck out 5 of the first 6 batters. The place was rockin and Detroit folded when adversity struck them. I personally saw 4 or 5 pussy hurt Tiger fans getting kicked out when they couldn't handle the verbal abuse brought to them after the game started to unravel for them.

The shouts of "Detroit Sucks" ringed from all corners of the field. I've been saying all year. Detroit doesn't know how to win. They still have a losing record to all of the other "playoff" teams in the AL and I really don't see them walking away with the Division title like everyone seems to think.

Maybe I'm just bitter because last year when my Sox had the big lead and then the Indians started to pour it on and make it close at the end, my team took a beating in the media. And they were never given as much respect as the Tigers are right now. Every person from every media outlet likes to say that Detroit is the best team in baseball. Well the best team in baseball just got swept by the World Champs.

The Sox will have the Central lead by september....

Detroits next 3 weeks of games....
Mon. 14 at Boston
Tue. 15 at Boston
Wed. 16 at Boston
Thu. 17 Texas
Fri. 18 Texas
Sat. 19 Texas
Sun. 20 Texas
Mon. 21 Chicago Sox
Tue. 22 Chicago Sox
Wed. 23 Chicago Sox
Thu. 24 Chicago Sox
Fri. 25 at Cleveland
Sat. 26 at Cleveland
Sun. 27 at Cleveland
Tue. 29 at NY Yankees
Wed. 30 at NY Yankees
Thu. 31 at NY Yankees
Fri. 1 LA Angels 7:05 PM
Sat. 2 LA Angels 7:05 PM
Sun. 3 LA Angels 1:05 PM

And the Sox next 3 weeks....
Mon. 14 Kansas City
Tue. 15 Kansas City
Wed. 16 Kansas City
Thu. 17 Kansas City
Fri. 18 at Minnesota
Sat. 19 at Minnesota
Sun. 20 at Minnesota
Mon. 21 at Detroit
Tue. 22 at Detroit
Wed. 23 at Detroit
Thu. 24 at Detroit
Fri. 25 Minnesota
Sat. 26 Minnesota
Sun. 27 Minnesota
Tue. 29 Tampa Bay
Wed. 30 Tampa Bay
Thu. 31 Tampa Bay
Fri. 1 at Kansas City
Sat. 2 at Kansas City
Sun. 3 at Kansas City

Sha-na-na-na, na-na-na-na, hey hey hey, GOODBYE!!!

Oct 20, 2003
techn9nehq said:
Ozzie is the ultimate asshole...AJ gets a bad rap...but thats fine, he's a great teammate for the Sox. I don't know how you can say Konerko and Buehrle are assholes. You're an idiot cub fan that reads everything the Cubune says so I should take your thoughts with a grain of salt.
A.J. gets a bad rep? come on the guy was voted most least liked by his peers (the 749 other MLB players) Now as for Buehrle, well i called him an asshole because of his strong desire that has been publicly expressed to play for the team that i hate the most, the cardinals. as for konerko....i guess i'd rather have him on the sox then the dreaded carlos lee. the tribune is not the only news source i have, and i damn sure dont listen to them although i do read their articles from time to time. now if i'm an "idiot cubs fan" it's simply because year in and year out i think maybe this year wood and prior will not go to the DL and year in and year out they go to the DL, but i'll tell ya what if they ever did stay healthy the combo of Wood, Prior, Zambrano would be unstoppable.