I'm Gettin' Sicc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 23, 2003
www.unionavenueproject.com
Yup, it's crunch time and I'm about to light up the NW with some sicc beats.

On that tip, I've always wondered what the true NW sound is. What artists got it? What producers produce it?

What do ya'll think is the NW sound, and what do we want to hear in 2010 and beyond?

Come on folks! I'm look to rally up the troops and show the rest of these cats what time it is!!

NW in 2010!!!

Best,

Tribal

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
why you gotta have 1 BEAT that only plays for 5 seconds for me? maybe my shits fucked up. if you got beat samples send them to [email protected] I'll chop something for you, LET'S NETWORK!

Oct 28, 2005
www.myspace.com
We are a flavorless, resource-less people. Hip-Hop wise, we export nothing and import everything. We are the Zimbabwe of the Hip-Hop world. Musically, the best we can do is imitate other regions and hope they take it as flattery.

Apr 14, 2003
NW sound.. to me... is like that rainy ass.. Wash House shit. basslines that will rattle your fuckin neighborhood while hittin you with some real life lyricism...some shit to make you think, without being all boom bap about it... it's that silky smooth but hardcore when it needs to be shit you wanna bang while drivin through the city in the rain while blazing up a big blunt of that northwest grown fire ass weed that we all be smokin on... that fuckin portland bluntblazer shit. seattle superchronic shit. we're about that green whether it be money or weed or the fuckin pine trees in our backyard.

It definitely ain't hyphy, aint crunk or screwed up... and damn sure ain't east coast. it ain't gangsta like socal. just take a step out the front door. that shit you hear? that's the sound of the Northwest.