I'm finally back, breh-goons!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2006
by the faggot powers combined, tim cum is captain faggot and the scrap crew are the planet-queers.

Pleas stop the faggot ass replys....

WHERES THE KILLER MEXFAG GONE?? YOU ON HERE TALKIN LIKE A KILLER BUT THE BEST SHIT YOU CAN THINK OF TO POST BACK IS CALLIN ME "tim bum"
YA GOTTA BE KIDDIN ME RIGHT??? THOUGHT YOU WAS "KING OF THE SICC" THE GOTO GUY FOR THAT HARDBODIED GANSTA TALK LOL BUT WHEN IT ALL COMES DOWN TO IT YOUR PROLY JUST POSTING LIKE A KILLER WITH YOUR FEET UP SAT IN AN IGALOO IN ALASKA SCARED LIKE A FAG BEHIND A P.C SCREEN LOL

Feb 11, 2006
WHERE THIS FAGG0T AT??

THOUGHT THIS BITCH MADE J-CAT WAS BACK LIKE COOKED CRACK??? LOL

I ACTUALLY THINK THIS MEXCUM IS A FAKER ONE THAN THE PREVIOUS PRICK WHO POSTED....

IF POSTING LIKE A KILLER FOR NEARLY A DECADE AND PMING PEOPLE WITH FAKE NAME AND ADRESSES ISNT ENOUGH AND IS DOUBTING THAT THIS NIGGA IS A FAGGOT GO READ HIS PREVIOUS 10 POSTS LOL

BWAHAHAHAHA I MISS THE MEXFAG WHO POSTDD LIKE A KILLA ATLEASTE THAT FAGGOT HAD SOME FIGHT IN HIM LOL

Feb 11, 2006
Incisions,

Nice to make your acquaintance. You might not know who I am because I've been out of commission for a little bit. Let me introduce myself by telling you that I am the king of the siccness. Be prepared to feel my e-wrath as I earn my net stripes.

And by the way here is a funny picture for you to laugh at.

Sincerely,

The guy who fucked your mother.
THIS FAGGOT IS WAY TO GANGSTA MAAAYNE....NIGGAZ DONT WANNA FEEL HIS "E-WRATH AS HE EARNS HIS NET STRIPES" DA FUCK IS WRONG WITH THIS DUDE LIKE SERIOUSLLY MAYNE?????

AND THIS FAGGOT WANTS TO BE TAKEN SERIO??? BWAHAHAHAHAHA

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
Have you guys ever noticed that MEXCOM spelt backwards is MOCXEM? Which is a word from the language of the Incan civilization. Coincidence? I think not...

Nov 2, 2002
MEXCOM is in his moms basement plotting his next move.

Damn, posting a fake name and address to show e-balls might be the gayest thing ive seen since registering for the sicc

May 4, 2002
MEXCOM is in his moms basement plotting his next move.

Damn, posting a fake name and address to show e-balls might be the gayest thing ive seen since registering for the sicc
this isnt the first or last time lol. anyone recall the lee zilla vs colombo fight? this shit happens every few

either way the net isnt that serious LOL. shit talking or not