I'm feelin' that B-ZO Mixtape..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 30, 2011
i recently checked out datpiff for some other mixtapes and ran into the B-ZO "Light and Dark" listened to it back to back twice last night.

looks like i was too late to download. i'm streaming it right now. anyway i can get a download. don't wanna sound too tight to purchase but it's not on i-tunes and i don't think mixtapes should be sold in the first place.

anybody cool enough to hook up? i'd appreciate that.

Props: siccone420

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
B-Zo is a useless rapper.

Some of the tracks had good beats thats about the only thing I can credit this mixtape with.

Props: 209ALLStAr
Nov 14, 2008
IT NEVER WAS FOR FREE DOWNLOAD ONLY STREAMING YOUO GOT TO BUY IT FROM HIM JUST GO TO HIS FACEBOOK AND HIT 'EM UP AND HE'LL GIVE YOU A LIINK FOR IT,NO I DON'T HAVE IT IT'S NOT WORTH BUYING TO ME.

siccone420

Smokers Only
Mar 21, 2011
Southern Cali
i recently checked out datpiff for some other mixtapes and ran into the B-ZO "Light and Dark" listened to it back to back twice last night.

looks like i was too late to download. i'm streaming it right now. anyway i can get a download. don't wanna sound too tight to purchase but it's not on i-tunes and i don't think mixtapes should be sold in the first place.

anybody cool enough to hook up? i'd appreciate that.
http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/downloads/1483470

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2008
This is off topic... but shit is crazy!!! i just realized that majority of the rappers that i have heard rap with lynch are white.. including B-zo i think all the rappers on Locc 2 Tha Brain song was white except for Mr Doctor maybe, I dont know wgat tthe fuck he is