"IM BACK" THE SMUGGLA

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
Smug & B Banga album- production by Exxxo.....coming soon.

Y'all been sleeping on me....lol.

SMUG - Slump got the pro tools poppin at his lab- lets jus fuck em up with some new shit.

COZMO is a beast on the boards!

Nov 7, 2004
Tha Homie Smug got that heat for yall sleepin. Thats my lil bro mayne. Smug got a crazy album in the works dont sleep on the kid..Smug did his thang on here support the homie siccness!!!

Aug 7, 2003
did you ever drop that cd with all those mob figaz features? i wanted that cd pretty bad and i never knew it if it ever came out? so did it? can i buy it if you got any?

Mar 12, 2004
good shit its good to see my real folkz on the siccness let them know that THE SALAD BOWL got heat not that other water down shit .........if your from THE BOWL you best to jump in this circle cause shit be poppin over hear......1 love to all my folkz

Dec 2, 2006
I NEVER DROPPED THAT FIRST ALBUM BUT I GOT A BUNCH OF NEW SHIT WIT SOME OF THE SAME FEATURES SO LOOK OUT FOR IT ALSO LOOK OUT FOR THE JAVI PICAZO & SMUGGLA ALBUM STILL AINT GOT A NAME FOR IT YET BUT WE ABOUT 16 SONGS DEEP ALMOST DONE