Im 20 Today!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
To a lot of you... don't you wish you could be 20 again just to appreciate the little things more? I had dumb as shit friends back then but we had good times. I remember having ten bucks and being able to buy two 12 packs of Nati Ice and that would make a night. One bottle of Jack and two friends and I could walk around town just tearing shit up not caring about what the fuck we did.

It wasn't even that long ago and even then we were so fucking young that we didn't give two shits what the fuck we were doing as long as there weren't cop lights flashing nearby. I'd do that now but I was smart enough to stop hanging out with most of those idiots that I knew back then and even the one dude I still know to this day can hardly hang out because of his DWI's... lol.

20 is a cool age.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
That. ^

I feel that way every time I go to the bar by myself or come home early from a weekend night before midnight. Shit, when I was 20 I was staying hammered enough that on my 21st birthday I didn't even drink.