ILLUMINATI/ROCAFELLA DISS TRACK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 4, 2003
www.soundclick.com
he was bustin but like i've said before.. this whole conspiracy shit is a gimmick and whoever falls for it is just as much a gimmick as it.. is... emcees please get back on some hip hop shit.. this whole religion/hip hopness is embarrassing to the culture.. step the topis and wordplay up

May 18, 2010
well thats ur opinion my friend and i respect that, but embarrassing, NO... "hip hop" now a days is watered down and everybody talks about the same fuckin shit. Why keep glorifying shit that doesnt represent anything but destruction to our black/latino communties.... think about it, dont be the majority and keep supporting whats brainwashing our kids with ignorant shit in the first place.... it's a spiritual warfare and honestly i could care less what sheep think

May 25, 2005
lol yall actually believe this illuminati shit? thats what I be talkin about when i say niggas have no confidence in themselves as a race. Why the fuck do our rappers and entertainers always have to be on some voodoo/mystical type shit? why cant a black man or men make it to the top of whatever they are doing based off hard work? Is Bill Gates Illumanati? Martha Stewart? Like, what the fuck people? Why was this illumanati stuff not so pervasive about 5 years ago and now its all over the place? If somebody was in the illumanati, you think they would put it out there like that?

I would so play wit yalls emotions like Jay and Kanye do if I was them too! Keeps their names relevant and it sells records for them. Specially in this fickle hip hop industry, anything that can keep a name out there is fair game!

How bout this one snce we like these conspiracy theories, ever think the REAL Illuminati realized that rap was super powerful and saw the political power the message could have, so they put this silly shit in yalls heads to throw salt in the game and undermind rap in general? What if "they" dont want inner city black youth (and everybody else too) to blow up and make all this money because money=power and they want it all?

What about that? Huh?

Feb 8, 2003
yOU IN A NO WIN SITUATION AND GONNA HAVE TO COME WAY HARDER BC WEST AND HOVA WOULD EAT YOU ON THE MIC BUT I BET THEY WILL NEVER HEAR THIS TRACK. YOU GOING to war with a 22 and your hands too short to box with god