Ill Bill aka Beatjacker...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003
BombAtomik posted this on myspace.

Havent heard the track. Just thought I would help spread the rumor.

"I want everyone to know........ I sent my project out to Fat Beats. The former Dj for Non-Phixion who works with Ill Bill is named Dj Eclipse. They passed on picking up the project because he said they weren't feeling the beats.......then, over a year later, Ill Bill drops a new album and that beat mysteriously ends up on his album. He must have re-made it because the instrumental was not floating around, and it sounds like their are a few minor changes to it. On the album, it says that it was produced by ILL Bill. The proper production credits go to ScorpioFlo out of New Mexico.
This is some bullshit!"

Jun 23, 2003
I think its the last track on the holokaust cd. But I would be pissed. Its one thing to jack a beat. But to reject someones music then use it for yourself. fuck him. he sucks too. i hate ill bill.

Nov 14, 2002
Where do you see that shit on his myspace?

I admit I find it nearly impossible to navigate myspace since I'm not female, so maybe I missed it. But I don't see that in any of his blog posts anywhere.

Jun 23, 2003
BombAtomik posted it in a bulletin. It isn't on Ill Bills page. Or as a blong on BombAtomik.

Yeah only girls can navigate myspace ZERO. Sure. If you can't navigate myspace by now, then you aren't much smarter than the average female I guess.

Nov 14, 2002
BombAtomik posted it in a bulletin. It isn't on Ill Bills page. Or as a blong on BombAtomik.
Yeah, I can read. I checked BombAtomiks shit and didn't see anything about it.

Yeah only girls can navigate myspace ZERO. Sure. If you can't navigate myspace by now, then you aren't much smarter than the average female I guess.
I'll reply even though that statement doesn't really make much sense.

I can't navigate myspace, because I don't spend all my time there, because it's for chicks. Do I have a myspace? Yes. Do I use it? No. The layout of myspace goes something like this... "Picture/Music app/Music app/Video App/Blog/ Picture/picture/picture/ and repeat. Nobody can make a coherent layout on myspace. Unless you have a screen that's 56 inches wide you have to actually scroll an ENTIRE monitors-length to the right to see the full thing. It's lame, and it's for chicks, gays, and guidos.

Men who want to blog use Livejournal. Men who want to post pretty pictures of themselves use myspace.

Jun 23, 2003
Yeah, I can read. I checked BombAtomiks shit and didn't see anything about it.
Yeah. I told you it was in a bulletin. Bulletins arent listed on his page. You have to be on someones friend list to view them.

And theres ways to make a myspace layout work. I know this because I design them for music artists sometimes.

So go blog on live journal about how hard it is to use myspace and see if they agree.