IGNORANCE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 27, 2008
if i ran this site i swear

marsSHG gone cause everytime he posts he sounds like a 11 year old that just learned what a "vagina" was

and skr fella

well just fuck you frankly

Sep 28, 2009
if i ran this site i swear

marsSHG gone cause everytime he posts he sounds like a 11 year old that just learned what a "vagina" was

and skr fella

well just fuck you frankly
god kid i really dont think you know how to shut the fuck up. i mean if you were beaten/touched as a little boy thats cool but nobodies asking you to read my posts you ignorant fuck.

Nov 15, 2007
erika was never even brought into the equation, im a real dude so i was thinking of real girls that i can physically see and be around... lol you fuckin' dweeb!

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
footjobs are the cheapest thing a girl will do for you out here so I get used to them, though they think I'm weird because of it, I also make them slap me and talk shit during the footjob

fuck it, I ain't paying that bitch $5 so she can use her fuckin hands, I'll take the feet for a buck-fifty (aka a G-Unit renioun to all you dumbass niggaz)

Sep 28, 2009
footjobs are the cheapest thing a girl will do for you out here so I get used to them, though they think I'm weird because of it, I also make them slap me and talk shit during the footjob

fuck it, I ain't paying that bitch $5 so she can use her fuckin hands, I'll take the feet for a buck-fifty (aka a G-Unit renioun to all you dumbass niggaz)
also i dont think you can get an STD from feet :p