if your an OG, you will remember...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2003
Damn, i remember that shit. I remember the pics Lynch(1st cover pic and some other ones) sent for people to make a cover for him, but I don't think there was ever a winner, lol

Silas

Sicc OG
May 4, 2005
i remember when these were posted.... about a year or 2 before LBI vame out

siccmade had a HUGE fallowing back then

Nov 26, 2005
the lynch by inch cd just came out like what a year or two ago and this album cover was posted like a couple months before it came out so why would you have to be an OG to remember these album covers?????The same with uthanizm and the dark album is suppose to come out next year and that cover was posted a few months back..so why would you have to be an OG to remember these covers????maybe if they came out like 10 years ago...

Nov 26, 2005
KillaNiggaNite said:
^^^^^your just mad cuz your not an OG :devious:
hahahaa...nah homie its not that....the dark album hasnt even came out yet and the lynch by inch album just came out like a year ago...even younger cats know about this album and its covers..maybe if you remember 24deep or season of the siccness you would be a OG but these albums just came out...