if you was wondering...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 20, 2003
www.myspace.com
have you ever been so focused on sumtin but nuthin goes your way to the point where you wanna just give up...?

im on the edge as we speak/type/read

i mean imma always write music and record but as far as pursuing it, i dunno anymore. most of you know that im in a group called Loose Cannons. Reb B just got 5 yrs and Spoon just got 10 yrs! some people are gonna say "well that should be your motivation" but im not thinkin that way. goin solo was never my intent, i was just doin what i had to do to keep our name buzzin but now its like why?!?

i dunno im goin thru mixed feelings about the whole thing, just thought i share whats goin on

i do have an album droppin next year in the first quarter because i signed a 2 album deal/partnership with this label but other than that im not set on anything as far as music goes

Mar 8, 2006
I feel you 100% pimp. Def keep recordin though. Keep those juices flowin and keep the skills sharp. Maybe you'll get the drive back. Shit, more likely than not...

Dec 4, 2006
I thought Reb B was the one that got 10 years....

Lil Reb ..just keep it going tho...i heard you before n u got spitters...

Aug 2, 2004
if u finna keep writin and recordin y not keep persuin dat shyt!!! i'm pretty sure ya group membaz would b dissapointed if u juz sed fuk it!!! it's hard bein locked up and i kno 4 a fact that if yo nyggaz knew u wuz still grindin tryna get shyt goin, dat time will go by faster!!! ROAD BLOCKS WERE MADE 2 SMASH THRU!!!

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
KEEP THE SWORD SHARP.. THINGS HAPPEN FOR A REASON..SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT YA BOYS.. EVEN IF IT AINT YOUR INTENT TO GO SOLO U CAN ALWAYS DROP SUM COLLABS WIT FOLKS. LIKE YOU AND TAJ... GOOD LUCK .AND U CAN OVER COME ANY OBSTACLE IF YOU CHOSE TO ..

Feb 8, 2006
I'mma support whatever you put out bra, and one day the right person will lend you that hand you need to get it crackin.

Feb 8, 2003
have you ever been so focused on sumtin but nuthin goes your way to the point where you wanna just give up...?

im on the edge as we speak/type/read

i mean imma always write music and record but as far as pursuing it, i dunno anymore. most of you know that im in a group called Loose Cannons. Reb B just got 5 yrs and Spoon just got 10 yrs! some people are gonna say "well that should be your motivation" but im not thinkin that way. goin solo was never my intent, i was just doin what i had to do to keep our name buzzin but now its like why?!?

i dunno im goin thru mixed feelings about the whole thing, just thought i share whats goin on

i do have an album droppin next year in the first quarter because i signed a 2 album deal/partnership with this label but other than that im not set on anything as far as music goes

Just take 6 months to a year off to clear your head then you'll be ok