If you wanna ask Lynch anything!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 14, 2004
You dont seem to understand what iam saying. What happened to his flow its like he doesnt give a fuck about rap anymore.

Oct 14, 2004
^^^Once again cats think ahead to much to open their eyes anyother way so back down kid. iam bumping The Streets.

Mar 15, 2005
Fuk anyone that says lynch aint comin hard no more or that he aint sicc
and if you want to see some sicc shit go to madesicc.com and clicc videos and then checc out the new video

Matakuccas STILL SICC

Nov 20, 2002
www.facebook.com
Rob S4 said:
You dont seem to understand what iam saying. What happened to his flow its like he doesnt give a fuck about rap anymore.
No disrespect, but if you rather live in a world that is at a stand still then your out of luck...Time changes just as us, we fall down we get up.We mature.There are lots of artist out that dont carry the same feel or style that once was heard.Remember he has been in the game for awhile, and from your statement really tells me you don't listen enough to Lynch to hear his progress....oh well..just my opinion about a nig I grew up with........

Mar 15, 2005
For real Lynch has been through soo much shit and the shit has changed him in everyway
anyones that still expects tha exact same shit that you hear on Season Of Da Siccness is an idiot,Lynch is still sicc he's jsut changed his rap game up

Apr 25, 2002
i dont think rob is talking about his content....i think he may be talking about his new style and delivery but i could be wrong...im not trying to speak for the man....

Oct 14, 2004
@Cire- Suspect got it right with what he said. I dont hate Lynch at all homie just dont feel his new style I have been bumping him since season and all that came with it. I respect your opinion since your the only person who came at me like a man and not like a child like most cats do. So I give respect. Just dont feel the new style homie thats all. I understand that people change as do i. If he did come siccmade again i probably wouldnt feel it because thats not me homie. Peace.

Nov 20, 2002
www.facebook.com
@Rob S4..'sall good homey..I see what ya sayn...but he does have some maranated shit from the past soon to creep within the streets soon...I could be wrong but the upcoming c.d.release with MC Eiht should have an original flavor your looking for..I heard a few tracks and think its gonna be good for both artist mixing their flavorful styles from the past...we'll just have to wait and see....Much Love...DJ CIRE da Siccmade Chef