If You Havent Heard Pendulum...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Psilo707

Complete O.G.
Jun 25, 2002
Gimcheon, South Korea
www.seoulhunter.com
Then download this shit. The hardest and sickest Drum & Bass music created. Besides rap, I would call jungle the most "urban" style of music. A shit load of jamaican influence (even though it may not seem like it at first), a genre that's similar in ways to Dub and Raggae, yet with a clashing drums the whole way through... and a fat bass line to complement it...

If youre biased against music made *mostly* with a computer, then dont think of it that way right now, and just listen to the music for what it is. It's fuckin crazy. (And its not techno hahahahahah... its so natural sounding for the most part..)

2 sample songs from his full cd... tell me what you think...

Pendulum - Slam

Pendulum - Fasten your Seatbelt

May 14, 2002
I was just listening to some drum n bass while browsing this forum. And this shit sounds good tho.

I will post some songs in the media forum with some drum n bass, jungle, hardcore remixes.

thread

May 19, 2005
i cant really find any of there shit online.i get sick of drum and bass jungle shit cause its just repetative with wierd bass quirks, but i love original dark dnb,theres one siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick ass trak with like monkeys howling or fighting in the backround, i been tryin to find this trak for like 5 years,it fuckin bangs out of control