IF YOU EVER WONDERED ABOUT MY BISHOP'S ROBE.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 16, 2002
Some people might think that me wearing the robe is SACRELIGIOUS.Well call me CRAZY then because I know in my mind that it is not.I remember back in 99 I wanted to get a tat with a word that best described me as a person.me knowing myself like I do, I knew that I got a heart of GOLD.(dont laugh its true)A straight ANGEL ask anybody that knows me.You might wanna ask those same people about my SICKNESS inside my ENCEPHALON.(my brain)Those people will say either he's the horniest cat I ever met or he fucked my sister or their best friend behind their back or just he's the most LUSTFULL dude I have ever met in my lifetime.Yes lust is the HELL I live in NO JOKES.So with that being said , the word that seemed to fit this tattoo or this sick person was....ANGHELLIC. XTRA good and XTRA bad.SO it turned into an album since I never got the tat.GOD is most pure out of all the goodness in this world and the spiritual world so I was taught.So what better way to let my fans know what the half of me represents to the fullest? A man of god.The other half I dont claim because of the way I was raised and I know that power is also great and has hurt ALOT of loved ones then and now.TRAPPED IN A PSYCHO'S BODY indeed.LATELY I feel like a MANIAC in public.IM trying to figure out what it is that makes me feel I could snap at any minute but I have not been successful in doing that.I feel like a fuckin animal and everybody else is just shit waiting to be eaten. how could I feel this way with all the good shit thats happening to me?What I came up with today is it might be the feeling of getting the short end of the stick all his life always keeping a pure heart.Fuck this its too much to be sayin so PRAY FOR ME IF YOU WILL , I need all the good vibes I can get within myBAD PLACE.

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
If you keep a good heart when you go thru long periods of bullshit... the payoff will be great in the end...

... and I see that great payoff comin your way...

just keep doin what you do.

Jun 10, 2005
no need to apologize we feed off that shit too because we can all relate to it. Even though its from differant situations i know what it feels like to have parts of me battling each other . Thats why i love your shit.

PS can't wait till you come back to COMO I'll be there in the very front

Oct 16, 2002
PAIN, (what is it?) originally penalty physically or mentally sensations you feel when you"re hurting distressed a bit of anguish can bring you closer to your death cause of the lack of success now. Time aint on my side cause Im tryin to find my piece of mind in rhyme. But the catch is you got to have that paper to shine if we dont Im sorry we might have to do capers do crime. Cause my mom is sick doc Im gridlocked, EPILEPSY and LUPAS Alfred Hitchcock couldnt write the suspence and shit on this block,fist cocked when Im walkin my lips locked IRS and the CHILD DIVISION they wanna shut a nigga down to the ground gotta make this shit pop.(RUNNING OUT OF TIME) EVERREADY the religion.

Mar 7, 2004
you'll find ur way.you got more then just friends and family in ur life you have a following.keep speaking for all of us and you'll get our energy. i pray for anyone thats having hardships in life so my prayers gose out to you also.

Sep 16, 2002
damn, I sense that you're getting into some pretty Anghellic times right now (but then again, when AREN'T WE ALL?) because of the price and sacrifice of the journeys towards bigger fame. You got a very big heart and everyone that's talked to you has been knowing that because most other rappers would act as if they're too good for you, ya know???? But anyways, Tech... when you first released the title of your next album "Everready: The Religion", it reminded me of how whenever I go through rough times, I'd go to my backyard and look at the powerlines that are shaped like a cross. I'd just chill in my backyard, staring at them crossed-shapped figures that provides my neighborhood with electricity and just pray and confess my sins. My prayer usually goes like:
"God, I pray for every sin that I've done since the last time I confessed. I pray for everyone and everything good and bad (Anghellic). Amen"
not to blow a smoke up your ass or anything, but I've been saying that prayer ever since listening and learning from your "Anghellic" album. It has helped me go through my mom's death years ago and through happy times. The prayer is ANGHELLIC so it is meant to be said during happy and sad times....it's not a narrow prayer, like them prayers people say only when they're in trouble and ask for God's help, ya know???
But yeah man, try to keep feeling positive because I know that once you get bigger than you are, there will definately be more DEMONS that will be out there to try to take away your fame and family. Keep hustling and praying. keep on keepin' on.
-Glen

Aug 21, 2002
JuhmggagdlOutjtutukAxt,

On a serious note that is real talk... Cant be a narrow prayer by no means, and praying for those that are with you, against you, have sinned to you, and you have sinned against and even praying for your enemies. It's all about your heart, and in a world like ours that's something thats tough to even confess to people that aren't on your level or understand you.

At times, I feel as if I would'nt be here if others weren't praying for me, because I have been through times where the end was a better avenue than suffering. I had a rhyme that I really didn't understand until years after I wrote it, and how it was even as real as it was...

(Nightmare)

...sometimes... My prayers are being heard by the birds, not obsurd in few words, cause I've learned when Im burned, to just turn/ A cheek, so dont speak to the weak, I am a son of the Holy Spirit stop grittin my teeth/ Cause only God can save us this time, the sayer of rhyme, a savior of mine, Why even give a fuck this time... Ive got niggas on my back side... but when I die, well I'm dying to just die so take a number that's my black side/ No dreams whens I close my eyes, whats the darkness about, it symbolizes my life/ Will I panic yeah I might, just given up in itself, some people pray for me constantly just to keep my good health/ Far from Satanic I've just given up... The whole time if I prayed for myself he would've lifted me up...

(hook)
Outside is my nightmare...
Im looking out and it stares, am I scared hell muthafucking yeah
We're all scared when it's right there...
It's not a monster its me, my own enemy (hell muthafucking yeah!)