If you could..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 24, 2008
show somebody the skill of Tech in one song maybe to a more mainstream type of person, maybe not even that, just a song in general.. What song would u show that person thats never heard of him?

I think I would show them "The Beast"

Nov 14, 2007
All I'd show them is 50 seconds from This Ring. 1:00-1:25 just crazy use of multies. 1:25-1:50 switches up his style for the fast-paced rap. If they ain't hook by that then I'll just disregard anything music related they say lol

Nov 7, 2006
i usually show them the 2nd verse of this is me cause it's slowish, the flow is on point with the beat and his lyrics are ridiculous. that always has an awesome outcome even if it's an R&B head

Jun 24, 2005
A dude I used to work judges Tech's whole career off of the Madden version of "Beast." Somehow we got on music artists, I mentioned Tech N9ne and he's like, "oh yeah that guy with the garbage song on Madden. Who the fuck is Tech N9ne anyways? If he was good people would know who he is."

:ermm:

Other people I've played Tech to, say his beats are too different.

:ermm:

I did get one person to like him. I think I played him "Come Gangsta" and he was feelin' it.

Oct 25, 2006
A Tech song to show off, in my opinion, has to be one with a killer verse AND a killer beat. You can't get someone to listen to somethin without gettin your foot in the door first, and that won't really happen with the average person without somethin catchy.

Songs that come to mind for me are Who You Came To See, My World, Get The Fuck Outta Here, Like Yeah, T9X, Twisted (for the old school heads), Killer, The Industry Is Punks, Midwest Choppers, Fan or Foe, and Paint A Dark Picture.

I'd pick any one of those. But choosing JUST one, it would have to be...Paint A Dark Picture. That shit is just all kinds of crazy.

Oct 20, 2008
I showed a couple of dudes out here in FL come gangsta, my world, twisted, one good time and they were hooked. Sad thing is they were from Ohio and never heard of him....

Jan 30, 2008
It's mind-bottling how normal this thread is relative to recent ones...

I usually show the ladies caribou lou, and it's on their ipod within a week..

I like showing my friends In My Head, it's hard to argue with how good that song sounds, you just have to like it haha