If you could spend a day with 1 rapper/producer...?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 16, 2002
If you could spend 1 day with any rapper and or producer who would it be. What would you chop it up about. If you make beats, write, or freestyle would you share them with him. Would you try to show him artists you dont think hes heard of. And dont say pac or biggie cuz their dead.

Personally i think i would like to meat Dr. Dre cuz hes been around for a while and he knows whats real. I would ask him who shot pac cuz i know he knows. I would show him some bay rappers that i doubt hes seen and see what he thought. And id just talk about rap in general.

Apr 25, 2002
hah! It'd definitely be E-40...I bet you him and all his sahabs be actin' a fool up in the studio. I'd think it'd be interesting just to kick back, light up a blunt and just get perved with all the Sick Wid It family! Fashiggety!! :cheeky:

SYKO

Artist
May 4, 2002
fuck the dumb shit....gimme 24 hours wit quincy jones......after that knowledge session....its over....lol

May 15, 2002
It would be Dre 'cause his beats are on point, Daz because I'd like to share my best lyrics with him, Suga T 'cause I need advice on how to stay on top of my game when I sometimes feel like giving up as a solo emcee.