If You Could Get One Band Back Together Who Would It Be?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
Oh, and if anyone says TREOS, I think it's gonna happen in the next year or two.
And not OG TREOS or Mi Fa Mi TREOS, motherfucking TREOS: Casey, Brendan, Alex, Nate, Andrew. They've been hinting at it a lot in interviews lately.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Saetia the gods of hardcore
Saetia - Band that sucks but has name recognition, mostly by kids just entering the world of screamo, too dumbfounded to realize how horrible Saetia is and how they fail in comparison to other bands of the genre. (see suis la lune)

BOOOOO

I wish Hopesfall didn't break up

...maybe PG.99

Jul 4, 2009
Saetia - Band that sucks but has name recognition, mostly by kids just entering the world of screamo, too dumbfounded to realize how horrible Saetia is and how they fail in comparison to other bands of the genre. (see suis la lune)

BOOOOO

I wish Hopesfall didn't break up

...maybe PG.99
Saetia is one of my favorite screamo bands of all time, pg 99 too.
I fucking wish Hot cross never broke up, I was really getting into them around the time they decided to call it quits

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Saetia is one of my favorite screamo bands of all time, pg 99 too.
I fucking wish Hot cross never broke up, I was really getting into them around the time they decided to call it quits
Hey, you should totally make a thread for screamo discussion. There are a handful of us here who could easily keep it going. (see random album/song/upload/whatever thread)

I don't care for Hot Cross either.

Did like ADIBAW though.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Hey, you should totally make a thread for screamo discussion. There are a handful of us here who could easily keep it going. (see random album/song/upload/whatever thread)

I don't care for Hot Cross either.

Did like ADIBAW though.
I love Fair Trades & Farewells and Cryonics by Hot Cross but the EP before Fair... and the album after Cryonics both sucked balls.

The fuck is ADIBAW?