If you could get 2 Dago rap beefs to drop the drama who?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
50cal said:
Yeah you right....hmnnnn.. hey i got an idea EASTTRIPPN PT2 L.O.L. ahahahah

PERSONALLY, THEM NIGGAS CANT FUKK WIT US MAYNE....IM READY 4 WHATEVER.....I WILL EAT SOME OF THEM NIGGAS THA FUKK UP....MAKE EM WANNA GANGBABNG FULLTIME

Jun 7, 2005
complex said:
it's not true. me and cricet don't have any beef. i just got off the phone with that nigga. all homies have disagreements here and there. it's nothin'.
damn that's great news. I'm glad it's nothing big. when ya'll dropping something fresh. I heard a few tracks from west coast mc'n then you dropped bars on that w-rebirth mixtape so I picked up state of mind and it was well worth the loot. there's only a handfull of dago making music out of the ordinary dago shit and ya'll standing out from the rest.

Sep 30, 2005
www.myspace.com
i dont think what Rocc and Ecay Have is beef...I just think they don't like eachother...I know why Rocc doesn't like Ecay ..Don't know Ecay's side of the story

But I don't think they wanna fight or harm eachother or anything like that

They will probably NEVER work or speak with eachother in the future

Aug 15, 2002
A.T said:
PERSONALLY, THEM NIGGAS CANT FUKK WIT US MAYNE....IM READY 4 WHATEVER.....I WILL EAT SOME OF THEM NIGGAS THA FUKK UP....MAKE EM WANNA GANGBABNG FULLTIME
i wouldnt go that far with it homie....my little cuzzin had me listening to some shit i guess it was just some songs thrown together of the young niggaz from Lincoln and some of the Heavy Hittaz Ent shit...its all hit or miss....most of the best stuff from yall had nate(rip) on it...the lincoln songs didnt have there own beats...they were rhyming over commercial beats(drop it like its hot stands out in my memory)...but the quality for the most part was kinda shitty and the flows could have been worked on...im not saying it sucked cuz i had him burn me a copy and theres some shit worth listening to more than once....but youre puttin 20s on it if you say yall are outshining them by far

May 5, 2005
a.t wasnt on none of that shit probably no real spitters was on that shit thats all young niggaz thats not serious about this shit i can name like 20 niggaz that can eat alot of them muthafuckaz up from ourside im not on that shit tho im tryin 2 let muthafuckaz know i aint wit that bull shit im fuckin wit errbody thats serious

aint no real shit out from tha east untill u see a cd in stores or retail ready it dont count all theese bull shit songs thats gettn out aint nothin but some young niggaz playin